“You can make any number of copies of the single End Product, as long as the End Product is distributed for Free.”
can any staff clarify on this ?
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
I’m not a staff member, though I know what this means.
When purchasing this license, you can use the item as many times as you like, however, the actual product which is distributed must be free.