I’m a no good lazy bum lol

227 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Russian Federation
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
Alisiya says

I am a student – the architecture, the design of buildings and structures.

That’s a nice job for creative people. :-)

I wish you all the best for it and big exciting orders in the future. Let’s see your skyscrapers later. :-)
Thank you so much! :)
2003 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Envato Staff
  • Reviewer
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Switzerland
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Repeatedly helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
+4 more
matsteiner Reviewer says

I have my own business since 1994: Started with selling studio equipment, synths & samplers I also began with audio workshops and consulting and now most of my time I’m recording, mixing and mastering for my customers.

Beside this I provide video services (concert videos, of course with multitrack recorded audio :) and I make photographs for weddings, companies and schools.

My hobbies, bet what :) : Making music (since the last 11 month for Audiojungle) and photographs.
I hope I can increase my sales on AJ, since I really would like to invest more time in this. But first I have to sell more, since I would use more time for AJ instead for my customers only – I love AJ :) otherwise I couldn’t pay my bills…

But I’m in the lucky situation that I am really happy with all I’m working now :D

SemblanceProduction
SemblanceProduction Recent Posts Threads Started
608 posts
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
SemblanceProduction says

Great Thread!
I’m an Animator / Director / Music Producer at “Krazy Kartoons Studios” which is a small studio founded by me back in 2006.
That means I do music, animation, video editing, Post and all the work around together with my team in order to get a final production for our costumers from all around the world. (Yes, I love what I do for living).

Also, I have MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL and whenever I got some free time I make a short cartoon and upload for my subscribers and of course.. for my own joy.

AJ, VH, GR are my favorites Envato marketplaces since 2009 and I love producing new content whenever I like :)

* Sorry about my bad English.

Hi, i’ve just visited your youtube page and watched your cartoons, and i must say.. You, sir, are completely bonkers! In a good way:) Keep it up!

Love, Cottonball.

11 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
PVStudio says

11 years as a dental hygienist, now I am a cardiac perfusionist, running a heart-lung machine during open heart surgery…....but working with music is so much more fun!

99 posts
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • United States
RandallKHarp says

11 years as a dental hygienist, now I am a cardiac perfusionist, running a heart-lung machine during open heart surgery…....but working with music is so much more fun!

Wow! Probably the most important job in the OR during open heart surgery. Not fun, but important.

BTW, is that a photo of your project studio on your profile page? Cool vintage gear!

228 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
RomanosMusic says

During the day I work for a production company as video editor and I do some acting as well. Would be nice just to do music full time though.

447 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Latvia
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
Depard says

I work as a customer service operator, sales trainer and “teacher” in biggest Internet provider in my country:)

11 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United States
PVStudio says

Wow! Probably the most important job in the OR during open heart surgery. Not fun, but important.

BTW, is that a photo of your project studio on your profile page? Cool vintage gear!

Nah it’s a pic of a dream studio! Someday…....someday.

by
by
by
by
by
by