So as the title said, i submitted this logo and got rejected for technical problems (which i fixed) and because the font didn’t go along with the logo. Can i have your thought on what font should i use on this one? Here is the logo that got rejected preview: http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg855/scaled.php?server=855&filename=naturejq.jpg&res=landing Thanks!
- Beta Tester
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
I think the fon’t is ok!
Like sherman said, the font suits the nature style perfectly….I think you should work on your shapes. Some areas look a bit choppy….might be from preview though.
I’d change the black text in the color version to the light green leaf color and make it regular not bold. If you needed a new font I think Amaranth or Fertigo Pro would work. You can find both on fontsquirrel.
I think the font is ok too but the review team didn’t think so! The lines are fine it’s just the preview image, I also will try the color change on font, if that doesn’t get approve then will try the fonts deiby recommended. Thanks guys