220 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has referred 50+ members Located in Albania
+3 more
BlinVarfi says

So as the title said, i submitted this logo and got rejected for technical problems (which i fixed) and because the font didn’t go along with the logo. Can i have your thought on what font should i use on this one? Here is the logo that got rejected preview: http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg855/scaled.php?server=855&filename=naturejq.jpg&res=landing Thanks!

1839 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
ShermanJackson says

I think the fon’t is ok!

703 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Canada
+3 more
EliIsakov says

Like sherman said, the font suits the nature style perfectly….I think you should work on your shapes. Some areas look a bit choppy….might be from preview though.

243 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
+5 more
deiby says

I’d change the black text in the color version to the light green leaf color and make it regular not bold. If you needed a new font I think Amaranth or Fertigo Pro would work. You can find both on fontsquirrel.

220 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has referred 50+ members Located in Albania
+3 more
BlinVarfi says

I think the font is ok too but the review team didn’t think so! The lines are fine it’s just the preview image, I also will try the color change on font, if that doesn’t get approve then will try the fonts deiby recommended. Thanks guys :)

by
by
by
by
by
by