3 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
netrover says

Hi everyone, I want to compliment the site and the designers that are bringing the products to us on themeforest.

I do small amateur websites for people and usually do a bit of the html and content by using templates from subscription sites.

Unfortunately I have to use templates because I am challenged by the fact I am colour blind and can never achieve what my mind wants to achieve. :-( lol

I have only just discovered themeforest through a skybluecanvas cms banner. You’ve never come to light in all my google searches for templates.

I normally pay per year getting exceptional value for unlimited downloads on sites I wont mention here but the quality is nowehere near as good as these templates.

So my compliments go to the designers making it possible for the challenged to produce such nice websites.

I like the fact so many of them are tableless and accessible and the use of some special effects included is awsome.

keep up the good work and many thanks, I’ll be buying them from here instead now.

43 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • United States
sunschild57 says

I agree. The templates here are great and the prices are fantastic!

536 posts
  • Croatia
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Exclusive Author
darius9000 says

we (authors) and they (envato) do our best :)

152 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
wppowered says

@netrover

I’m also colorblind!

3 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
netrover says
@netrover I’m also colorblind!

Hi Matey, nice to meet someone who knows how frustrating it is.

Already got my first template yesterday and it’s not just the template thats brill it’s the detail of the instructions too.

Have a good weekend

52 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Russian Federation
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
twiroo says

thank you, netrover.

63 posts
  • United Kingdom
dan888 says

All,

I Agree. I also have a subscription to another site, but as yet have failed to find a single file that is suitable. The templates on here are head and shoulders above the rest.

Plus its so good to find a site with such a good community feel, and people willing to help and assist without the usual bitching and flame wars you get so often these days.

I shall continue to purchase from here.

Dan

1479 posts The right tools with none of the gimmicks
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Elite Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
+1 more
PixelBin says

I also agree. This website, and network of websites in general, is absolutely spectacular. The quality of the themes is outstanding, and is partly because of the strict but understandable requirements. My themes have been rejected several times now, but with each one, I get noticeably better and hope the one I’m working on will make it and join the greatness of all the others.

:) Fin.

by
by
by
by
by
by