954 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 3
  • Beta Tester
  • Most Wanted Winner
+3 more
aleluja
says

So… The world IS gonna end soon indeed. And on my profile there are 5 stars and none of items has 3 ratings. Mysterious times.

691 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 6
  • Beta Tester
  • Bundle Boss
+5 more
cooledition
says

OMG , Sevenstyles too? Damn

891 posts Envato Studio Communications Manager
  • Envato Team
  • Meetup Participant
  • Podster
  • 6 Years of Membership
+7 more
Jordan_M
Envato team
says

Hey guys,

Just a reminder that items or accounts can seem to disappear (temporarily or permanently) for a huge range of reasons. No one will be able to tell you in any case what has happened, so please remember to respect everyone’s right to privacy and try to avoid public speculation.

6 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
Feeble
says

Very scary . . .

684 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
  • Indonesia
Gembell
says

Very scary . . .

Yeah scary . . .

1854 posts Evolve or Dissolve!
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Elite Author
+11 more
ShermanJackson
says

Shucks! These are the big names in the game, but surely it is because of the copyright issue, considering these guys are ELITE AUTHORS , I am positive they are not banned. It’s just that they must be updating their entire portfolio, I guess, but it scares me to think that if their a/c’s could get disabled or deleted, who are we?

488 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 6
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 4
+9 more
PixelBuffet
says

Hey guys, Just a reminder that items or accounts can seem to disappear (temporarily or permanently) for a huge range of reasons. No one will be able to tell you in any case what has happened, so please remember to respect everyone’s right to privacy and try to avoid public speculation.

It’s hard not to want to speculate when the two best seller authors on GR seem to have both disappeared… very odd!

1315 posts
  • Author Level 4
  • Collector Level 1
  • Indonesia
  • 4 Years of Membership
+2 more
canimalition
says

Strange, before that, we have Rayzong in this marketplace, but he account doesn’t exist anymore :impatient:

53 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 4
  • Collector Level 4
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
InfiniWeb
says

Strange. Maybe the staff should let us know what happened or didnt happen atleast? So other authors dont make the same mistake…

429 posts Powered by Two Little Angels
  • Trendsetter
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
  • Top Monthly Author
+10 more
kinzi21
says

Strange. Maybe the staff should let us know what happened or didnt happen atleast? So other authors dont make the same mistake…

+1

I saw the newest item from EAMejia appeared on the front page this morning and now gone.

by
by
by
by
by
by