3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
GrahamJ says

I was hoping to download a new version for wp 3.5, anyone know what happened here?

148 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in Europe
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
BowtieThemes says
1 post
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
jfalfaya says

I was hoping to download a new version for wp 3.5, anyone know what happened here?

If anyone gets news regarding Sarah Neuber themes it would be great to have it posted here. Thank you all…

6 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
foxtechltd says

I was hoping to download a new version for wp 3.5, anyone know what happened here? If anyone gets news regarding Sarah Neuber themes it would be great to have it posted here. Thank you all…

^^ Ditto. I purchased this theme in October and have been fully involved in developing a site and it is quite advanced and intense. I’m feeling a little uneasy knowing that it is no longer being offered in the marketplace and there is no support. Does anyone know if it is completely gone or just pulled while they work on an update? Thanks

3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Australia
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
Braco says

Pretty sure its gone, on her website she has removed all methods to contact her. Bit of a shame as I have a client with this theme which I spent a lot of time working on.

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in United States
lulilo says

This may (or may not) be of benefit to any of you in this thread, but here’s a link to her ThemeForest account:

http://themeforest.net/user/srhnbr
7 posts
kevmel1 says

I am a customer in the US. I had been working with one of her contractor employees, Sascha Lupeski, and have not heard from him in a couple of weeks. Her site defaults to the support page, and I’ve sent her a couple of emails with no response. Kevin

This is Sascha’s site URL: http://wpcustom.com/

7 posts
kevmel1 says

I was hoping to download a new version for wp 3.5, anyone know what happened here? If anyone gets news regarding Sarah Neuber themes it would be great to have it posted here. Thank you all…
I’ve been using the theme off and on for a couple of years. This is the first time that she’s gone off the air for any period of time. The last I knew there wasn’t an update to WP v 3.5. You can try and email Sascha from the URL I posted on my post to see if you can get an answer. He works for Sarah. ^^ Ditto. I purchased this theme in October and have been fully involved in developing a site and it is quite advanced and intense. I’m feeling a little uneasy knowing that it is no longer being offered in the marketplace and there is no support. Does anyone know if it is completely gone or just pulled while they work on an update? Thanks
3 posts
MartinP75 says

I’m assuming the themes are discontinued and already started looking for alternatives. A great shame really as the backend was really very good. I’m afraid this is the risk with smaller outfits, a real shame as their support and product was excellent!

3 posts
MartinP75 says

I meant to add…

Despite how big your shop may be i’d really recommending switching to a different theme/solution. Unless someone takes up this code (if that’s even possible) you’re just in for a world of hurt everytime there is a wp upgrade, and it will only get worse and worse as time goes by

by
by
by
by
by
by