6 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
jcdubya says

yeah I’m a noob when it comes to coding. I can do aesthetic/css stuff but that’s about it. One of the minor bugs from a while ago occurs on single product pages with multiple photos. The large picture is supposed to change when you hover over each thumbnail, but doesn’t.

Today, I just noticed this at the top of my WP Dashboard. Is it anything I need to worry about?

“Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in …/public_html/wp-content/themes/TheJewelryShop/lib/engine/nws-admin-functions.php on line 2777 and defined in …/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 990”
it does not effect your site in anyway… but is annoying for sure… this is one example of the wp3.5 update causing issues… BUT this leads to purchased items not being viewed in the manage orders management section of your wp-admin either… so these are like cockroaches :) squash one and then they multiply…
So I wont know when someone places an order, or what was ordered?!? :O
17 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
rayflores says

occasionally… so, you will never know until you get messaged from paypal or your merchant account… along with you will have to use t-search more often than not… then getting the shipping info is all within the database… so uncovering that is a task itself…

6 posts
jcdubya says

occasionally… so, you will never know until you get messaged from paypal or your merchant account… along with you will have to use t-search more often than not… then getting the shipping info is all within the database… so uncovering that is a task itself…
Well that sucks… Is it an easy fix?
17 posts
+1 more
rayflores says

not really… it is about four hours of coding… but it is also in the parent theme… so, should they ever come back and update the theme… you would loose it all, because you are auto-updated…

6 posts
jcdubya says

not really… it is about four hours of coding… but it is also in the parent theme… so, should they ever come back and update the theme… you would loose it all, because you are auto-updated…
Well forget that, time to go shopping…

I appreciate the info!

3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
rahul78 says

Hi Folks, I have already applied a fix for this plugin, please get in touch with me if you are still looking for a solution.!!

1 post
actionfiz says

Hi Folks, I have already applied a fix for this plugin, please get in touch with me if you are still looking for a solution.!!

Hi, I am looking for a solution. Can you kindly provide the fix ?

3 posts
rahul78 says

Hi,

Yes pls mail me at rahulorama@gmail.com your site details with the issue.

regards Rahul

17 posts
+1 more
rayflores says

Paste your fix here.. We have already discussed the issue…

Hi,

Yes pls mail me at rahulorama@gmail.com your site details with the issue.

regards Rahul

17 posts
+1 more
rayflores says

There is not a plugin that needs to be fixed… Fishing attempt here… Walk with caution.

by
by
by
by
by
by