3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
rahul78 says
thanks for the caution!!

There is not a plugin that needs to be fixed… Fishing attempt here… Walk with caution.

Hi Folks, I have already applied a fix for this plugin, please get in touch with me if you are still looking for a solution.!!
Hi, I am looking for a solution. Can you kindly provide the fix ?
7 posts
    Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
Yagya says

Hello everybody. The day I went to buy The Clothes Shop, was the day AFTER they went COMPLETELY off the map. lol

Can you imagine?

Does anybody know a theme similar to The Clothes Shop please?

Kindest

4 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
lorne17 says

Hey rayflores,

I sent you an email. I need help/suggestions on how to switch my site over to a new ecommerce theme. I don’t know what direction to go as I’ve been using Jewelry Shop theme for a couple years now with out hiccups.

Thanks, Lorne

2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
bigMv says

hello, i was working with jewelry theme for year, it was fine but then since i upgraded, it was completely ruined, also with translation plugin has gone mess not like before, i still dont know how to fix it, the support has gone and i need help,,anyone can help,,please,,,

17 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
rayflores says

hello, i was working with jewelry theme for year, it was fine but then since i upgraded, it was completely ruined, also with translation plugin has gone mess not like before, i still dont know how to fix it, the support has gone and i need help,,anyone can help,,please,,,
I can attempt to diagnose your situation and see if there is an easy way to get you back to where you need to be, or if there is not away, I could suggest an alternative, all depending on your choice of course. Tell me if you would like me to find possible solutions or if you want to attempt it on your own.
17 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
rayflores says

Hey rayflores,

I sent you an email. I need help/suggestions on how to switch my site over to a new ecommerce theme. I don’t know what direction to go as I’ve been using Jewelry Shop theme for a couple years now with out hiccups.

Thanks, Lorne

Replied to your email. Thanks for the opportunity!

2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
bigMv says

I can attempt to diagnose your situation and see if there is an easy way to get you back to where you need to be, or if there is not away, I could suggest an alternative, all depending on your choice of course. Tell me if you would like me to find possible solutions or if you want to attempt it on your own.

thank you rayflores, I am so glad that you have asked ,,, my problem is to fix on shopping cart, on my default (German)the shopping basket is working fine, but when I tested shopping on second language ( En) its shown that basket is empty. I have worked follow the document,”http://www.sarah-neuber.de/article/multilingual-site-with-wpml” but I dont understand of ” .....move the provided “wpml-config.xml” and the last past of ” Language Specific Stylesheet” if i have to make a new file by copying the CSS for each languages? it is also annoying that i have to add each catagories/or main image/slug_lang. I would email you the link. thanks so much for your help.

7 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
KevinC6 says

So-Ray Flores—Are you in the states or Europe? Any theme/ecommerce combos like Furniture Shop that you know of? Kevin

2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
bwaymark says

Hiya Everyone:

Only just noticed this thread. I have used a number of Sarah Neuber themes for various customers and have made some bespoke plugins etc for her themes as well (I was on her list of ‘custom developers’. I’ll try and look back here and help when I can, and if anyone wants to contact me directly you can do so through my company website: (http://www.clickcreations.com). I can’t promise anything, but will do what I can.

Cheers,

Ben.

17 posts
+1 more
rayflores says

So-Ray Flores—Are you in the states or Europe? Any theme/ecommerce combos like Furniture Shop that you know of? Kevin

states… check out Kresi’s stuff here on themeforest.

by
by
by
by
by
by