17 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
rayflores says

Hiya Everyone:

Only just noticed this thread. I have used a number of Sarah Neuber themes for various customers and have made some bespoke plugins etc for her themes as well (I was on her list of ‘custom developers’. I’ll try and look back here and help when I can, and if anyone wants to contact me directly you can do so through my company website: (http://www.clickcreations.com). I can’t promise anything, but will do what I can.

Cheers,

Ben.

Ben – do you know what happened to the Neubers? Why they have abandoned… did Sarah give you any heads up at all?

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
bwaymark says

Ben – do you know what happened to the Neubers? Why they have abandoned… did Sarah give you any heads up at all?

I am afraid I have no idea what happened or if they will be back at it …

7 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in United States
KevinC6 says

Did a search-No Kresi-Is there a theme name that it goes by?

17 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+1 more
rayflores says

Did a search-No Kresi-Is there a theme name that it goes by?

sorry, typo: try this: Kriesi

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
robertkeigher says

I purchased in Dec and proceeded to pay 800.00 to Beetzy to have it implemented for me but just now started to work on it. Now I am not going to use. Anyone know the date they disappeared?

^^ Ditto. I purchased this theme in October and have been fully involved in developing a site and it is quite advanced and intense. I’m feeling a little uneasy knowing that it is no longer being offered in the marketplace and there is no support. Does anyone know if it is completely gone or just pulled while they work on an update? Thanks

3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
Cindylooo says

Furniture Store – missing orders, orders not placed and duplicate orders.

After dealing with this for about a year, and Sarah not coming up with solutions, finally it turns out that permissions settings on three folders were the cause of orders not being placed, and therefore the customer trying to check out more than once.

Change permissions on Bills/Dl/PDF to 777.

Also, you can get still get to the Wiki and some of the troubleshooting question and answers by clicking the links in “Help” in your WP backend, eCommerce, Theme Options and some of the other tabs.

3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
Cindylooo says

So I wont know when someone places an order, or what was ordered?!? :O
occasionally… so, you will never know until you get messaged from paypal or your merchant account… along with you will have to use t-search more often than not… then getting the shipping info is all within the database… so uncovering that is a task itself…

After dealing with this for about a year, and Sarah not coming up with solutions, finally it turns out that permissions settings on three folders were the cause of orders not being placed, and therefore the customer trying to check out more than once.

Also, you can get still get to the Wiki and some of the troubleshooting question and answers by clicking the links in “Help” in your WP backend, eCommerce, Theme Options and some of the other tabs.

6 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
jcdubya says

Luckily, I haven’t had any issues with missed/multiple orders. My current problem has to do with creating new posts (products). When I click “Add another attribute”, another attribute text area is supposed to appear, but nothing happens. Anyone know what could be causing this?

2283 posts Bird is the word..
  • Located in United States
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
jonathan01 says

Never ever ever set any folder on your server to 777

1148 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
fillerspace says

Never ever ever set any folder on your server to 777

Unless it’s not connected to any network ;-)

by
by
by
by
by
by