250 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
simnor says

Man thats a copy of one of Alex Scott-Gray’s designs: http://www.behance.net/Gallery/nanophite-2009/170489

7 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
osamabinladen says

exactly why I didnt contest, it’s way too similar, as mentioned before.

2952 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+10 more
DDStudios says

Dude its not just ’’similar’’ you totally copied it from start to finish , don’t even know why you complain here.

I hope envato send the money to that guy.

7 posts
osamabinladen says

i wasn’t complaining, you asked what happened to the guy & i felt like answering.

7 posts
osamabinladen says

This happened about a week ago, if I wanted to complain I would have done it immediately after my account was disabled.

536 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Croatia
+2 more
darius9000 says

PWND !

1 post
AlexScott says

I find it a disgrace that you think you have ANY right to making money of work I produced.

I am seeking action with Envato to permanently ban you from all of their sites so that you can never make any money with them again, you clearly broke all three areas of the copyright license on my work that stated:

+ “You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.”

+ “You may NOT use this work for commercial purposes.”

+ “You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).”

You deserve every single action that is brought against you.

Alex

12 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
emanuelfelipe says

Maybe the people who bought that template should get a refund, I think there is money to do that since the earnings of that author are owned by Envato now.

7 posts
osamabinladen says

My sincere apologies.

Alot of my templates use the same style, you see minimal type designs all over the net (yours included) & somehow people think they own colour schemes & block positioning?

For the record, I never made any money from your template, so envato can pay you as the rightful owner of a colour scheme & content, pfft, im out.

Lame ass place

38 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Westernkings says
My sincere apologies.

Alot of my templates use the same style, you see minimal type designs all over the net (yours included) & somehow people think they own colour schemes & block positioning?

For the record, I never made any money from your template, so envato can pay you as the rightful owner of a colour scheme & content, pfft, im out.

Lame ass place

I’m not one to accuse and whatnot, but your design and his design are pretty similar, near identical mate. It’s not a case of a few things different either, it’s nearly the complete same!. It’s hard to defend against the obvious mate so maybe you should just give it up, you copied someone’s work, got caught, live with it.

by
by
by
by
by
by