354 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
brandonamatias says

By the title, it might seem like I was going to start a complainer’s rant; but I started this thread because I wanted to see how AudioJungle has helped and benefitted everyone’s life :)

I’ll start:

Because of AudioJungle, I was able to buy my wife a present for Christmas that I might not have otherwise been able to afford. She’s deserved a present like this for a long time, and the joy of seeing her face as she opened it up brought me such joy! All my hard work with AudioJungle paid off right in that moment.

Because of AudioJungle, I will be able to keep updating my equipment! And sometime in the near future, I’ll be able to quit the day job (THANK GOD!).

So I just wanted to take a moment and say THANK YOU to AudioJungle & staff for the opportunity you give us!

You’re turn! :) What has AudioJungle done for you?

581 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Sophonic says

Audiojungle pays my rent (Thanks). Now if I can just triple that this year. Would be a dream to sit home all day and write music, a goal I plan to attain ASAP. Nothing better than doing what you love full time.

59 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
melical says

Audiojungle allow me to save for some great vacations!! Im very happy beacuse I live from music, and audiojungle is a great oportunitty to grow and earn a lot!!!

545 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+1 more
muscma01 says

Audio Jungle helps me pay for my electric bill. Thanks, you can’t make much with no power.

297 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Located in Italy
+1 more
Cinquequarti says

Well, today, for us, AJ is a life style. We can’t even imagine our lives without. Each day, it’s a joy to stand up and refresh the dashboard page to see if we sold some items and look for new followers. Yes, opened eyes in the morning and, before coffee, a look to Aj. The same is the moment before we fall asleep. Our world is colored, happy and fun. We live better. Obviously, we do dream to make music 24 hours a day: at moment, we are just happy. Very happy.

166 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Pianojungle says

Thanks to Aj I can keep updating my gear :) I hope in that in the near future I can expand my homestudio even more

24 posts
+2 more
ShahruhAudio says

I did as Brandon, bought my wife a present. Firstly I wanted to make happy myself, with buying a cool midi controller, but it seem that I love my wife more than that controller which in any case can wait. Thank’s AJ & ENVATO staff for the opportunity!

138 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+1 more
nahkaorava says

I’ve got some extra cash so I’ve been able to buy some plugins! And also some food, haha. This extra income for AJ is really welcome, cause I’m just a poor student! :D Hopefully more sales will follow this year!

248 posts
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+4 more
DanHoodMusic says

Aj has been a huge motivator to pursue a career as a composer. I have been freelancing for about 6yrs, but it has just been a fairly casual pursuit. AudioJungle is a great outlet and a solid platform to hone my craft, and improve my recording/mixing/composition skills. It will get me out of all of the bar gigs I had been doing the past several years!!

My success here is small compared to others, but I am happy with it and motivated!!

147 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
JasonGraham says

AudioJungle has given my music a purpose. It was so satisfying to make my first sale. I’m very proud to think that I can create something that somebody likes enough to pay for and use for their projects. For me, the money is a bonus (mainly because it’s not enough to live on yet), but I would love someday to do this full time.

by
by
by
by
by
by