I suggest you to join Hostdime folks, they have an incredibly support :=)
Justhost! it’s easy to use and great support
avoid jaquar pc. just terrible
I use Bandzoogle for my music website. Very simple – and very pro (assuming you’ve got good photographs). All in one, hosting, domain name..
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Beta Tester
- Microlancer Beta Tester
We use ZerOne Hosting, their Windows VPS plans have some interesting features. They provide daily backups free of charge and they are based on SSD. Actually storage is THE major bottleneck and important problem for VPSs so having SSD eliminates this issue.
And we had close to 100% uptime for almost a year now… And their support is very fast, they advertise 15 minute average response times and they actually deliver on that. Sometimes their support is like chatting, they are very fast.