142 posts Get in the spotlight
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
FamousThemes says

+ 1 for Hostgator

I have been using them also for about over 5 years and I am satisfy.

408 posts Code Is Poetry
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+8 more
gljivec says

I have been using JustHost for a while for a reseller hosting and my experiences with them are really frustrating. Support only gave generic answers and never fixed anything. Server was down constantly and server response time was awfull.

I later moved to 040Hosting and the story is vice versa. Support is great, fast responses, thoroughal help, always willing to help with issues. Server is stable, only 28 min maintenance downtime in last 4 months.

I also use reliableWebHosting and I have no complaints here either. Reliable server and good support.

1738 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
gbs says

Hostgator is my choice :)

356 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+4 more
FutureSight says

It looks like is not only me having some hard time with host providers :notfunny:

Did anyone of you guys had problem like mine before?

I man when I use FZilla apparently they ports are scanned and their security system blocks every single IP address which tries to do that..

675 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+5 more
BoostShock says

I am using http://websolpro.com/ it’s efficient and extremely cheap. 99.99% up time according to 100% up time. It has all the latest tech which web host service should have

I checked the website, but they dont have any usual prices. They just have a “RS:**” price?

298 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
campuscodi says

I’m happy with hostgator (2 years) and I’m also using a local Romanian hosting service for my local projects.

I used to be a GoDaddy fan, but support has disappointed me way too much lately. I’ll never use it again.

154 posts
    Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
MNKY says

Bluehost rocks, especially for WordPress.

523 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+10 more
Zeplix says

Personally I use one.com It’s been excellent. Pretty cheap, good service, rarely any downtime (I think I’ve had downtime 3 times in my over 2 years of using them).

1277 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+7 more
rondog says

I prefer to have total control of my hosted server.. so I opted to get RackSpace’s cloud server. I think I’m paying around $20 a month. Their support is awesome as always.
Can you tell me more about cloud thing? What is this?

Cloud servers distribute the files you upload to their servers around the world so they are living on multiple machines. Say someone from Hong Kong pings your site and RackSpace’s closest location to that user is Tokyo. It will route the user to the machine located in Tokyo versus going to say a Los Angeles based machine which will result in a faster experience for the users. I use this at my work and it is awesome.

510 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
pxt says

I prefer to have total control of my hosted server.. so I opted to get RackSpace’s cloud server. I think I’m paying around $20 a month. Their support is awesome as always.
Can you tell me more about cloud thing? What is this?
Cloud servers distribute the files you upload to their servers around the world so they are living on multiple machines. Say someone from Hong Kong pings your site and RackSpace’s closest location to that user is Tokyo. It will route the user to the machine located in Tokyo versus going to say a Los Angeles based machine which will result in a faster experience for the users. I use this at my work and it is awesome.

That description is of a CDN (content delivery network) not a cloud server.

A cloud server is more like what I described in this post: http://codecanyon.net/forums/thread/what-hosting-you-use-which-one-is-the-best/45029?page=4#418408

Hope that clears it up :)

by
by
by
by
by
by