1373 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says

I just wondering what happening if i already bought a corrupt illegitim item? Ok, if Envato do not refund the item thats not a big deal, let say it’s costs $6. But do they send me a mail to remove that item from my website, or stop printing my poster, or remove my logo from everywhere and/or pay the legal author?

1052 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+5 more
Alexlasek says

I was wondering the same not a while ago.

It would be nice to hear someone from staff. Who is responsible for that if I lose my money buying a stolen item, IMO with licence, on evato market.

And I am not talking about the amount of $6 or $10.

There is even no way to sue that fake author…. As far as I know, even envato does nothing with thiefs here. It`s fine when you download something from warez and upload here. Even if someone proves that you are not an author of an item, they still can keep money, no ban , no nothing…. so?!

1373 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says

And what if there is an item, seems like stolen but it also could be the same author as well, because he is not exclusive. But there is no response from him, and the item is still there. strange…

1052 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+5 more
Alexlasek says

Summing up, it`s quite risky to buy items from new users, who have no background here ;/

by
by
by
by
by
by