I got into a problem where I simply dont think the reviewer is right. I don’t see the problem the reviewer is vaguely pointing to me.
I seriously think the sidebar is looking good but the reviewer is saying: 1. The headings still required improvements, especially sidebar. 2. The sidebar styling still not good enough.
Please check out the demo site and let me know if you see any problems because I don’t want to submit it for the tenth time (everytime making changes)
If you won’t agree with reviewer then the last option is to write ( your version why you won’t agree ) to site manager ( jeffrey ) he may help you out.
GOOD LUCK !!
I hope someone from the forums can clarify what the reviewer is trying to tell me; that way I can just resubmit.
I would say, that:
1. Login and register input field are too short, they should be as wide as the box itself. Same apply to submit button.
2. In Archives and Recent comments the “grid” doesn’t seem to exists . I mean, UL padddings on the left should be shorter so the box headline and ul are in the same vertical line. Same apply to Widgetized text, Latest Users avatars and buy this theme banner, but in this case, whole padding seems to be… strange .
I just noticed one detail. Your yellow submit button isn’t as wide as the fields above it. It only needs 3 or 4 more pixels on the right I think.
Minor detail but I thought I’d mention it:-).
I agree with the Reviewer. Headings should be a bit bigger, sidebar headings could use colored type maybe? Try it out.
Apart from the previous advices, I would say you might need to increase the line-height in the sidebar list-items…just a bit.
Good luck and hope to see it for sale soon
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.