69 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Located in Europe
athis says

Hello guys, i just want to ask for example if i make tumblr template and if it’s accepted can i make also wp theme with the same design, will it be accepted with the same design ?

3799 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market Nominated Community Superstar of the month Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

Assuming you meet all the requirements then there is nothing stopping you submitting it in a different format BUT there is no guarantee. The expectation for different file formats is different.

69 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Located in Europe
athis says

Yes i mean there is no reason for wp to not be accepted with the same design ( if everything else is ok ).

3799 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market Nominated Community Superstar of the month Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
charlie4282 says

I mean if you make WP or HTML as long as you meet the requirements to submit in that format then it is ok. What you need to be aware of is the elements, features and functionality (as well as technical requirements) are different between file formats. There are required and “expected” features in a WP theme that would not exist in for example a Tumblr theme

69 posts
athis says

Yes i understand . Thanks :)

by
by
by
by
by
by