189 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
Crusader12 Envato team says

I have to agree with Wordpress sites. They seem to be getting increasingly bloated.

.... and the ios color palette

2263 posts Bird is the word..
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
jonathan01 says

I have to agree with Wordpress sites. They seem to be getting increasingly bloated. .... and the ios color palette

This was encouraged by your employers :)

Personally I hate getting banners advertising low priced packages on the same site as me trying to earn a living… oh look up there :/

85 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Located in United States
mattborchert says

Autoplay sounds Autoplay video Tons of pop up tabs Pop Up Chat “Can I Help You?” Window – Will immediately close the page and never return Top navigation bars with 10+ choices Cheesy animations that look dated circa 2002.

31 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 10+ members Located in Australia Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
OhKube says

I have to agree with Wordpress sites. They seem to be getting increasingly bloated.

This is either an Epic Win or an Epic Fail. I cannot decide.

69 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
MassiveMotion says

I hate music,pop ups, those are the worst!... and, bad typography

92 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
e8j1osla says

One Page Functionality, i find lots of designs that appeals my eye but i hate it when its one page type of design.

oh and designs with fancy sliders, a simple static image will do

2115 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+2 more
Graphic-Studio says

The affiliate focused buttons and irrelevant advertisements definitely turns off. Especially when these elements placed in robotic manner, near important buttons! :D

For example, someone clicks the “Get Help” button and then realizes its not really a “Get Help” button and then with frustration, rates you 1 star! :D

\\

THAT LINK should be a (host not shown) they pay $65.00 US per signup.

Unless DH offers more.

Fixed headers? How can anyone hate them?

Auto Play Auto, gotta remove headphones immediately and find the stop play button.

285 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
Deep_Blue says
A website that:
  • Is overloaded with adds
  • Shows a popup box at entry
  • Uses Comic sans font
  • Has all the content in a very long page!
  • when you visit the first thing you see is a photo of the website owner that you really like to punsh in the face!
2263 posts Bird is the word..
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
jonathan01 says

You’re my new hero :)

439 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe
+1 more
Pixelous says

You’re my new hero :)

+1

Don’t understand how people find this cool.

by
by
by
by
by
by