- Attended a Community Meetup
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Support Staff
- Envato Staff
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Author has had an Item Featured
I have to agree with Wordpress sites. They seem to be getting increasingly bloated. .... and the ios color palette
This was encouraged by your employers
Personally I hate getting banners advertising low priced packages on the same site as me trying to earn a living… oh look up there :/
Autoplay sounds Autoplay video Tons of pop up tabs Pop Up Chat “Can I Help You?” Window – Will immediately close the page and never return Top navigation bars with 10+ choices Cheesy animations that look dated circa 2002.
I hate music,pop ups, those are the worst!... and, bad typography
One Page Functionality, i find lots of designs that appeals my eye but i hate it when its one page type of design.
oh and designs with fancy sliders, a simple static image will do
The affiliate focused buttons and irrelevant advertisements definitely turns off. Especially when these elements placed in robotic manner, near important buttons!
For example, someone clicks the “Get Help” button and then realizes its not really a “Get Help” button and then with frustration, rates you 1 star!
THAT LINK should be a (host not shown) they pay $65.00 US per signup.
Unless DH offers more.
Fixed headers? How can anyone hate them?
Auto Play Auto, gotta remove headphones immediately and find the stop play button.
- Is overloaded with adds
- Shows a popup box at entry
- Uses Comic sans font
- Has all the content in a very long page!
- when you visit the first thing you see is a photo of the website owner that you really like to punsh in the face!