My goal is to beat my previous month’s earning every month.
I failed in January and I was really disapointed because I was used to double my earning every month but I guess holidays + not working as much as I did before christmas are the reason behind this But February will definitly be a record month so I’m really happy.
I have got 2 goals now.
1) Release a wp theme which will be so original, beautiful, simple and different that the whole internet will come here just to see it. Yeah I am working on it for almost 3 months now and should be ready in a week or two
2) Become a #1 seller on ThemeForest
It’s crucial for me to set the top goals like this, because it’s really pushing me forward and I know if I would fail even in the half way to my goals, it would still be a huge success.
Sticking to your word.
Good communication goes both ways. Haven’t heard from you as well in a bout 2 weeks. Thought you bailed on me. With that note, I just sent you an email. Really hope we can get things moving in the right direction again!Cheers!
Same here. Haven’t heard from you for over 1 month.
And for the topic, when I am not busy, I try to release 2 items per month (I am still in school).
My goal is to beat my previous month’s earning every month. I failed in January and I was really disapointed because I was used to double my earning every month but I guess holidays + not working as much as I did before christmas are the reason behind this But February will definitly be a record month so I’m really happy.
Nice goal you have there, I’m gonna try that one to
Sinon, la vie est plus cher chez vous que chez nous?
Hey there, interesting topic.
I’m planning to release my first template at the end of March, as soon as I end working with my current client ( and before I get too busy on the next ).
And then I’ll try to release one every month, now when I rest, I spend some quality time improving my skills, analyzing what buyers demand here on ThemeForest.I’ll try to stick to 3 simple rules:
- Make something I would buy
- Make something that works – both versatile and unique
- Give it a soul
And… let’s not forget rule ?1 – providing support.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.