215 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+1 more
Morad says

Hello, i want to talk about such moz-border-radius and -moz-box-shadow and also for -webkit, why these codes appeares not valid when making CSS validation. i’m not having any information about that. And also i want to ask about making box shadow for IE, what is the way to make this and you think it’s important to make box shadow for IE if i used as like -moz-box-shadow or it’s not important for IE ?, and what is the reason if it’s really not important.

3344 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says
Hello, i want to talk about such moz-border-radius and -moz-box-shadow and also for -webkit, why these codes appeares not valid when making CSS validation. i’m not having any information about that. And also i want to ask about making box shadow for IE, what is the way to make this and you think it’s important to make box shadow for IE if i used as like -moz-box-shadow or it’s not important for IE ?, and what is the reason if it’s really not important.

prefixes and not valid because they are not WC3 standards when they are implemented within the browsers itself as for IE you can find all the filters here as for important or not its because they are browser based prefixes which are only implemented with browsers using a cretin rendering engine ie.. moz is from the gecko based engine(firefox, flock 2) webkit is from the webkit engine(safari,chrome, flock 3)

by
by
by
by
by
by