72 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
pxlzero says

Hello guys,

Actually I was wondering about how I could promote my items to get more sales and to be viral, is it enough to do tweets, and share my items on Vimeo and YouTube or there is something else I don’t know about it !!?.

I Would love to hear your thoughts, what are you using to promote your items ??? How you promote your items I… Is there a secret way to promote your items to get many sales :D

43 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
Nature_Spirit_ says

Hello guys,

Actually I was wondering about how I could promote my items to get more sales and to be viral, is it enough to do tweets, and share my items on Vimeo and YouTube or there is something else I don’t know about it !!?.

I Would love to hear your thoughts, what are you using to promote your items ??? How you promote your items I… Is there a secret way to promote your items to get many sales :D

lol An interesting topic. It would be nice to get a few advises from more experienced members than I am.

1044 posts inlifethrill
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bulgaria
+5 more
InlifeThrill says
199 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Australia
footagecentral says

Perhaps twitter, facebook, youtube, vimeo etc. and just word of mouth! bring it up in everyday conversation’s if thats even possible ;)

72 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
pxlzero says

Oh :) there are authors talked about this topic before good , thanks inlife for the useful links.

Thanks guys ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by