72 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
pxlzero says

Hello guys,

Actually I was wondering about how I could promote my items to get more sales and to be viral, is it enough to do tweets, and share my items on Vimeo and YouTube or there is something else I don’t know about it !!?.

I Would love to hear your thoughts, what are you using to promote your items ??? How you promote your items I… Is there a secret way to promote your items to get many sales :D

43 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Located in Europe Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
Nature_Spirit_ says

Hello guys,

Actually I was wondering about how I could promote my items to get more sales and to be viral, is it enough to do tweets, and share my items on Vimeo and YouTube or there is something else I don’t know about it !!?.

I Would love to hear your thoughts, what are you using to promote your items ??? How you promote your items I… Is there a secret way to promote your items to get many sales :D

lol An interesting topic. It would be nice to get a few advises from more experienced members than I am.

1100 posts inlifethrill
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+10 more
InlifeThrill says
199 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
footagecentral says

Perhaps twitter, facebook, youtube, vimeo etc. and just word of mouth! bring it up in everyday conversation’s if thats even possible ;)

72 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
pxlzero says

Oh :) there are authors talked about this topic before good , thanks inlife for the useful links.

Thanks guys ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by