201 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Egypt
Morad says

Hello everyone here! I hope you be ok. I have a question. what is the difference between wordpress and HTML templates because i’m seeing that wordpress themes take prices starting from 25$ and for HTML templates they starting from 10$. Is there difference in style design between them ? I don’t know.

And i'm seeing that there is wordpress versions, what are these version because i have no any background about these classes. Is there differences between these versions in design style ? I don't know !

I hope you learn me all this informations.

And last, Thanks for your patience and respect. Thanks, Morad.

478 posts
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Won a Competition
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United States
kevinsturf says

wordpress is different from html because wordpress is a blogging platform. Read about it here http://wordpress.org/

HTML is just basic code that is static. You can use google to find out all your answers.

415 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
osigrandi says

WordPress template are designed to work with WordPress only, which is a blogging platform that can be used as a content management system as well.

HTML and Wordpress templates are priced differently because WordPress templates are more complex and take more time to create.

While you can use a HTML template straight from the box so to say, to use a WordPress template you need to install WordPress first.

by
by
by
by
by
by