215 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+1 more
Morad says

Hello everyone here! I hope you be ok. I have a question. what is the difference between wordpress and HTML templates because i’m seeing that wordpress themes take prices starting from 25$ and for HTML templates they starting from 10$. Is there difference in style design between them ? I don’t know.

And i'm seeing that there is wordpress versions, what are these version because i have no any background about these classes. Is there differences between these versions in design style ? I don't know !

I hope you learn me all this informations.

And last, Thanks for your patience and respect. Thanks, Morad.

478 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
kevinsturf says

wordpress is different from html because wordpress is a blogging platform. Read about it here http://wordpress.org/

HTML is just basic code that is static. You can use google to find out all your answers.

415 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
osigrandi says

WordPress template are designed to work with WordPress only, which is a blogging platform that can be used as a content management system as well.

HTML and Wordpress templates are priced differently because WordPress templates are more complex and take more time to create.

While you can use a HTML template straight from the box so to say, to use a WordPress template you need to install WordPress first.

by
by
by
by
by
by