1437 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
webdesignerart says

Hi guys,

I am web designer and have 4 years working experience.. i am using photoshop from start and making website design and export etc etc but i hear word “FireWorks” from many peoples specially for UI Designing .. but i don’t know why they use fireworks… in photohop all we can do UI design and much more.

Well maybe something very best that i don’t know about FireWorks that will be very usefull to me.

Guys if you’re lover of fireworks and always prefer to do design webelements in fireworks then share me your taughts on it in order to clear this product importance to me :)

541 posts Magento Elite & Gravity Maker
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • United States
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
GravityDept says

Fireworks has tools and workflows that are suited to layout prototyping and asset construction. Photoshop (in particular its layers model) are overly complicated and suited to … surprise, photo editing.

You can produce the exact same design and quality in both apps. Use what works for you but understand both is my suggestion. I use Fireworks primarily.

1437 posts
  • Exclusive Author
webdesignerart says

Fireworks has tools and workflows that are suited to layout prototyping and asset construction. Photoshop (in particular its layers model) are overly complicated and suited to … surprise, photo editing. You can produce the exact same design and quality in both apps. Use what works for you but understand both is my suggestion. I use Fireworks primarily.

This is not clear to me “Fireworks has tools and workflows that are suited to layout prototyping and asset construction. “

278 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Serbia
  • Exclusive Author
scrnjakovic says

Imagine you have a city bus and megaliner and you are supposed to get your passengers to Germany and you’re in France. You can do it no matter which bus you choose, although city bus is made for short trips, and megaliner is made for long travels.

1437 posts
  • Exclusive Author
webdesignerart says

so megaliner is FireWorks :D

278 posts
  • Serbia
  • Exclusive Author
scrnjakovic says

Exactly :D

1437 posts
  • Exclusive Author
webdesignerart says

O.K you mean that FireWorks is better then Photoshop for Web designing and its realted stuff?

278 posts
  • Serbia
  • Exclusive Author
scrnjakovic says

O.K you mean that FireWorks is better then Photoshop for Web designing and its realted stuff?

Well, yeah. Although I feel most comfortable with Illustrator. Tbh that’s just because I never used Fw, and I hate changes so I’m sticking with Ai just to avoid Fw and learning it :D

1437 posts
  • Exclusive Author
webdesignerart says

Common this is new thing you raise about illustrater is more convenient then Fireworks :P My question is for webstuff is FW is better then Photoshop.. then you clear me “yes” and after you saying Illustrator is better the FW…Ohh Crap you mean Illustrator is a DAD of all stuff in every expect :D

278 posts
  • Serbia
  • Exclusive Author
scrnjakovic says

Common this is new thing you raise about illustrater is more convenient then Fireworks :P My question is for webstuff is FW is better then Photoshop.. then you clear me “yes” and after you saying Illustrator is better the FW…Ohh Crap you mean Illustrator is a DAD of all stuff in every expect :D

Haha, no, I just said that I preffer Ai because I never worked with Fw and I’m kinda “afraid” of changes and new stuff, so I am sticking with Ai just because I’m already familiar with Ai. I feel good working with it and I already have some skills :)

If you ask me whether you should use Fw or Ps for web design, my answer is Fw :) Clear as that :)

by
by
by
by
by
by