16 posts
  • Located in Bangladesh
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
muntashir says

I am new here from Bangladesh. This is my third try to upload. First time I was wrong for some technical issue. I think second and third time I was not.

No matter How hard I tried every time I am rejected by envato. ( GraphicRiver and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or marketplace policies) I am frustrated. I Tried to upload business card. There was many business card is lower quality in design is showing around. But I dont know what is happening to me.

Please I need some one who can help me. Is there anyone who can give me his skype name or mail account.

Thank you.

1253 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Demorfoza says

It’s hard to say anything without seeing your design. Post a screenshot of your work here, so we can tell you what’s wrong with it.

For future reference: post your rejected work in Item Discussion forum. :)

16 posts
  • Located in Bangladesh
muntashir says
1253 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Demorfoza says

Unfortunately these are not exactly the designs Envato wants and would approve. You have to learn a lot about composition and typography. I don’t quite understand what’s the purpose of stretching and deforming every single line of text with different effects.

For training purpose you should print your design to see if you can read all the texts yourself.

152 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+4 more
loswl says

@ muntashir, Don’t compare your designs to the worst designs on graphicriver, instead compare them to the best designs. Unfortunately from what I see, you will need to improve your typography skills and overall graphic design skills, I would recommend studying some tutorials over at http://design.tutsplus.com/

All the best.

by
by
by
by
by
by