203 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+3 more
ikaruna says

Has anyone compared the fees from Moneybookers against Payoneer’s? I mean which one is better after all those fees for receiving money, fees for withdraw, lower currency exchange rate…

Well I’m interested at the end if you draw a line and you can say I have $X in my pocket through Payoneer and $Y with Moneybookers.

cheers! jayc

241 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
dmsumon says

Nope, it says nicely, if you receive funds generated by selling stuff on your website or 3rd party website, you fall under the commercial domain. That means, you should not downgrade your account as you will no longer be able to receive funds from Envato.

Whenever I get money from Envato they charges me 3.9%!!! They are also charging the money which I get from Envato. So what will you say about it? Please reply me.

1484 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
OriginalEXE says

Nope, it says nicely, if you receive funds generated by selling stuff on your website or 3rd party website, you fall under the commercial domain. That means, you should not downgrade your account as you will no longer be able to receive funds from Envato.
Whenever I get money from Envato they charges me 3.9%!!! They are also charging the money which I get from Envato. So what will you say about it? Please reply me.
I understand what you are telling me, but in they response they have explained to you that the money you receive from Envato falls under commercial domain. That means they will charge x% from your earnings.

If I were you, I would look for another options, 4% is quite a lot of money.

241 posts
+2 more
dmsumon says

I understand what you are telling me, but in they response they have explained to you that the money you receive from Envato falls under commercial domain. That means they will charge x% from your earnings. If I were you, I would look for another options, 4% is quite a lot of money.

But I have heard many authors here who get money into their MB account without any charges, they have never paid that 3.9% charge for receiving money from Envato!! and they only pay $2.37 for sending the money from MB to their local Bank account.

455 posts
  • Located in United States
Nissim_Payoneer says

Depends on the country. I for example can’t use SWIFT transfers because the bank wants me to give them copy of the contracts i have with Envato, and there aren’t any contracts.

If you select Payoneer as your payment method, we can send you payments direct to your bank account via our Global Bank Transfer Service. We are aware that some countries require an additional form declaring the reason for payment, and this is something we can provide (I know off hand that residents in Ukraine often require this). We support transfers to over 60 countries with a localized service, and an additional 140+ via SWIFT.

Has anyone compared the fees from Moneybookers against Payoneer’s? I mean which one is better after all those fees for receiving money, fees for withdraw, lower currency exchange rate…

Well I’m interested at the end if you draw a line and you can say I have $X in my pocket through Payoneer and $Y with Moneybookers.

cheers! jayc

I can’t really discuss Skrill and their fees, however in my own research I noticed that it varies greatly depending on where you are from, and how you use your account. For example if you receive payments for personal use, it’s a flat fee, and if you receive payments from freelancing sites or affiliate networks, they charge anywhere from 2.5-3.5%.

I can tell you exactly how much you will be charged for Payoneer, and also depending on the Payoneer service you choose (payment to a prepaid card, or payment direct to your bank account):

Payoneer Card – We charge $2 per payment sent by Envato. You have the additional option to pay an extra $3 and have it funded immediately (within 2 hours)

Payoneer Global Bank Transfer – payments starting as low as $2.99, and it depends on your country. We list the exact fee during the sign up process, but if you want to let me know which country you’re in I can tell you exactly what the fee is.

Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | payoneer.com

906 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Marvidude says

Hi Nissim, Can i have a conversation with you ?. Email ? .

455 posts
Nissim_Payoneer says

Sure, you can contact me at nissimal@payoneer.com

241 posts
+2 more
dmsumon says

Depends on the country. I for example can’t use SWIFT transfers because the bank wants me to give them copy of the contracts i have with Envato, and there aren’t any contracts.

If you select Payoneer as your payment method, we can send you payments direct to your bank account via our Global Bank Transfer Service. We are aware that some countries require an additional form declaring the reason for payment, and this is something we can provide (I know off hand that residents in Ukraine often require this). We support transfers to over 60 countries with a localized service, and an additional 140+ via SWIFT.

cheers! jayc

I can’t really discuss Skrill and their fees, however in my own research I noticed that it varies greatly depending on where you are from, and how you use your account. For example if you receive payments for personal use, it’s a flat fee, and if you receive payments from freelancing sites or affiliate networks, they charge anywhere from 2.5-3.5%.

I can tell you exactly how much you will be charged for Payoneer, and also depending on the Payoneer service you choose (payment to a prepaid card, or payment direct to your bank account):

Payoneer Card – We charge $2 per payment sent by Envato. You have the additional option to pay an extra $3 and have it funded immediately (within 2 hours)

Payoneer Global Bank Transfer – payments starting as low as $2.99, and it depends on your country. We list the exact fee during the sign up process, but if you want to let me know which country you’re in I can tell you exactly what the fee is.

Nissim | Payoneer Community Manager | payoneer.com

I am from Bangladesh. Okay I also use payoneer. I used both Payoneer master Card system and LBT. Below is my experience with payoneer.

My Experience with Card System : When I first get money from Envato, I have to request to load it to my card at $2 fee. Which is really a joke because they charges a lot then why this $2? Anyway let me explain you. After requesting the money loads after 2 days exactly two days but if from the day you request to load if there is any holiday then it may take some more time to load. Then in our country from ATM machines you can withdraw maximum $250 in a single request. And every time you will be charged $2.15 and additional 3% of the total amount. Wait wait there are still a lot of fees. Suppose You have to pay $3 monthly fee for your card but if you use your card on ATM at least for 3 times then the monthly fees become $1 not $3. So now let me give you an example to make everyone understand about Payoneer charges.

Suppose you get $1000 from Envato. So according to our country as I can withdraw maximum $250 at a time So I have to use my card 4 times on ATM. Every time I use I have to pay a flat charge of $2.15 so for four times it becomes : $2.15 X 4 = $8.6. So now let us calculate the total charge, $2.15 X 4 = $8.6 + $2 (Load to card fee) + $1 (It is monthly charge but it can be $3 if you use card on ATM less than 3 times) + $30 (3% of $1000) = $41.6. $41.6 to withdraw $1000 which is about 4.16% of $1000!!!

So don’t you think the charges of Payoneer is a little high? I also want to add that in the above calculation if you use your card less than 3 times on ATM then the monthly fees will increase from $1 to $3. Another thing though which is optional, it is if you want to load card immediately then the loading fee will increase from $2 to $5

My Experience with LBT :

In LBT payoneer says that every time they send money to your bank account they will charge you $9.95 + 1% of the total amount. They also says that they won’t charge you more than $ 19.85 in total. I was very excited so to test the service I switched my account from Card System to LBT and withdrew some amount from TF. i also got an email from Payoneer that I was charged only $19.95. I was happy. Because before I know my bank charges only $1.5 for recieving international currency. But alas do you know what!!! I got the money to my bank account very less. I was charged about 6% (including that $19.95) of the total money I withdrew from Payoneer. So I checked my bank statement and found that my bank charged me only $1.5 So i was surprised then where the other money went? Then from the bank account I requested them to give me the swift message the got and seeing it I found that as Payoneer is not a bank so the can’t send money directly using SWIFT service but they send money using different banks. And I was very disappointing that before the money reched to my bank account from the bank Payoneer sent me the money, it was jumping from banks to bank and after walking into total 5 banks the money reached to my bank at last. So it reasonable that every bank was cutting their fees. As a result I was charged more than Card System to LBT

So i learnt that card system is better for me than LBT. Because in Card I have to give around 4% of the total amount but in LBT it is very high.

455 posts
Nissim_Payoneer says

@dmsumon: Thanks so much for sharing your feedback. I wanted to address a few of the comments you made:

Card ATM fees: It’s unfortunate to hear that your country has a transaction limit. Please note that the ATM fees are generally charged by the banks processing the transactions. We strongly advise that you use the card to make purchases online/in stores as much as possible, so as to avoid these charges. In your example, having to withdraw 4 times to access your $1,000.00 can indeed be costly and we don’t generally recommend it. Also, I advise that you check to see if it’s possible to make a signature based withdrawal with a bank teller, which normally allows you to withdraw higher amounts than at the ATM.

Bank Transfers: Each country has a different way of processing SWIFT (international wire) transfers. As you mentioned, Payoneer has no control over the intermediate banks they use in this process, and those banks may apply fees of their own.

Payoneer has local bank transfer services available to over 60 countries. This means we send you the funds from a local bank in your country, in your local currency. This would avoid any international transfers or intermediate banks. Also, for wire transfers, there are many countries that do not use so many intermediate banks, and so the overall cost if very minimal.

We do understand that each country has unique pros and cons, which would make one payment option more beneficial than the other. This is why we try to provide you with as many services as possible. In your case, it does sound like the Payoneer card would be the quicker and more efficient option (however again I suggest you make fewer ATM withdrawals and more point of sale purchases).

by
by
by
by
by
by