14 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
AjitVR says

I think it is important to note here that whilst trying to help the author of this thread we noticed that not only has the author replied both by mail AND by item comments but they have even gone to the trouble of logging into the site to check it all works. They feel (and are almost certainly right) that adding a 3rd party plugin that did not come with the theme is causing the issue.

Of course noone likes to see buyers suffering but it is really harsh to come here accusing authors of not responding or helping when they have gone above and beyond.

Yes, author is replied only once through mail saying that, he didn’t get user name and password of my site which i send through themeforest profile and personal mail id. And he wrote on comment place “replied by mail”, I can forward that mail to you. By checking the comment place you can understand, how he replied for five days. It is not a problem of third party pluggin, Please don’t treat like every body is fools and you peoples are great.

407 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Europe
PaddyTaylor says

Glad you got it fixed but I agree with charlie4282 first off when your multiple threads were posted it appeared that they had replied on comments etc but that’s irrelevant-the point is many authors make their living on here and you coming on opening negative threads that are not true ( it’s irrelevant what or how they replied the fact is that they had EVEN when support is not mandatory!), is damaging to their reputation and unfair.

On a separate note reading your other thread about this with all due respect if as it appears the issues was your screen being too narrow or zoomed too far and it was a case of checking the screen options then really that could classify as “foolish” behaviour and I would question if you should be taking on client work.

either way you got it fixed so problem sorted.

14 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
AjitVR says

All these things explained to the author. I send him so many screen screen shots. For five days he couldn’t find out it . This “foolish” problem may appear to some else in future. That what i posted here. Any way Thanks everybody. I will not come here to post reply to anybody. Goodbye.

by
by
by
by
by
by