79 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+1 more
Mazuza says

hello guys! yesterday the costumer write me an email. he want’s to make trailer template for his movie 00:30 seconds duration. its the normal difiqulty for make. I Don’t want to tell him unreal price. What is the normal price of making normal difiqulty project 30 second duration??? please help me from your experience

79 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+1 more
Mazuza says

It really depends on who is doing the job and who is the customer. I mean a 30sec clip for an alternative documentary made by one person would definitely cost less than a 30sec clip for a recent piece by Holliwood studio. Also the truth is that both clients would never turn up to the same artist.
1 You should know what you’re capable of,what is your experience and knowledge to determine your approximate level.
2. you should have an idea of your hourly rate. It’s tempting to know the standard price and go for it,but there are bunch of subjective reasons that sets you apart from “standard”.

Go for a price that feels fair to you.

I made my first 30sec animation for 150$ and actually the price were too high for my abilities at that time. Right now I wouldn’t even start conversation if budget would be as low as 150$

Thank you placdarms! you helped! I don’t want tell to cosmuter hight price because I want to keep him in reserve. keep him to the future projects.

by
by
by
by
by
by