after many rejection for my theme, I try for create “coming soon page” but even it reject. I can see very simple, usual page that approved but I don’t know why it is rejected.
it seems anything I create == isn’t quite ready for ThemeForest
I am confuse
It’s just a simple page with a bunch of girls thrown on it with a timer, nothing unique.
In my opinion there’s no design concept. You mix a lot of different styles and in the end it does not have anything that makes it a unique entity. You should also correct the header: “We caming back soon” is not right… Maybe use “We’ll be back soon”.
But what are the others
all coming soon page have this element not more
really there is no design concept, about links that I put above you think same or not. thanks for header text, my English not good, it is a big problem for me.
Thanks to both of you
I agree sorry – it looks wrong in many ways and not ready for here:
- Logo is outdated and unappealing
- Typography is in no way consistent and is very dull
- The Twitter feeds is in the wrong place
- As Ben said it’s a lot of bits thrown together. There is no structure, flow or fluidness to the page
IT seems like you have made a lot of effort on your other theme and now turned to this but in both cases it is important to remember that it is not about having endless features and things going on or about rushing to get it done. Try taking a big step back and focus on the basics and ensure they are spot on and you have a simple yet optimally put together design. Good luck
They might have those elements but why should you? Make it unique! It’ll sell better
but my template not.
many thanks again
It’s flat, and boring, doesn’t make me want to come back after site launch. Poor line height, poor font size, inconsistent padding. You have the “features”, but you haven’t designed them in an aesthetically pleasing way.http://webdesign.tutsplus.com/articles/general/10-tips-for-creating-higher-selling-themes-at-themeforest/
hahaha… Your design really made me lough?? A bunch of girls are waiting for coming?? On a coming soon page??? hahahaha
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.