Just found a site where I can do them myself online, pretty neat.
There was an aussie inventor who did a lot in the design of these type lenses I am sure, who had legal wrangles with Panavision
- Forum Superstar
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
This looks more like a tilt shift effect. I think it’s not possible to simulate depth of field (although I read something about it in a new photoshop version, but maybe it was just tiltshift).
^Thats silly effect.Like you when you use blur tool from photoshop.Like lucafrancini said, its difficult to simulate depth of field.