- Envato Staff
- United Kingdom
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Won a Competition
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Gold Mo Grower
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
Lol, i remember first time my friend(munjakos) and I have found GI option in Cinema 4D (R7 i think, not sure, anyway, we went to some kind of pc education class, and they had it installed), just made like 3 spheres in different color, added a bit of luminance and turned on GI we stared at it for like 5 minutes
I downloaded one “crack” for the while, I want to learn how the vRay make so especial the renders. But, I have a problem: It doesn’t works.
...?...“One crack”? As in illegal?
Yeah, is illegal. But, I’m not looking to make money with the vRay, I just want to know what is it, how it works. I want to learn some cool 3D using Cinema 4D. But, one question, is there a trial version of the Vray? I can’t find good information about the Vray on the internet.
P.s: in case anyone missed it, StockPhotoMan = Agodesa
Haha, yeah. I made SPM to be a non-exclusive author, and maybe sell on istockphoto. But, I’m on school and i don’t have enough time to get out of the house a take pictures
Sorry for my English.