446 posts here for love
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+7 more
nCrafts says

I don’t understand. Is it a scam? Are all those [language edit] plugins on WF really selling 50+ in a day? The internet has a mixed opinion. Some say it’s a complete, elaborate scam. Other say it’s a genuine marketing forum.

I would like to have some serious insight :(

41 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
Makins says

It is a genuine forum, a lot of the people on there do make some money through internet marketing techniques such as affiliate programs. A lot of the WP plugins on there are a bit crap, but they appeal to the internet marketing crowd.

What you need to distinguish between is the forum itself, where if you wanted to take up internet marketing you might find some useful information, and the WSO (Warrior Special Offers) Forum which is just full of people selling crap to gullible idiots ;)

2 posts
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Heard Island and McDonald Islands
+1 more
GraphicMission says

I recently read an thread on the WarriorForum about “Auto Affiliate X”
(I don’t even know how I came to this thread)
The funny thing is, that the admin himself created that thread and promotes with “sit-back-and-earn-money” slogans. The comments are probably all fake, hundrets and hundrets of comments like “oh, thank you I am rich now”.
People, please, before even downloading [language edit] like this think about why you should earn money with that and especially for what.
If it really makes people rich they’d never tell anyone about it.
:grin:

3723 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred more than 5000 members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
quickandeasy Moderator says

WarriorForum is full of IM n00bs looking for an entry into the IM / “Make money online” world.

It’s easy to criticise but a lot of people genuinely start out on sites like this.

The hundreds of comments you see aren’t all fake (you pay to have WSO’s and promoted posts ‘bumped’, which technically are fake).

The site is huge, and it’s full of people looking for ways to make money online.

Many of my friends (one even sat next to me right now) make a lot of money selling legitimate services, educational courses and other products as WSO’s.

115 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in Indonesia
+2 more
saputrad says

The greatest internet marketing forum (in my opinion).
As far I know the forum isn’t scam at all. Just maybe some new people feel cheated there (most are new in IM, and looking such magic way to earn huge money online fast), and indeed there is a con (but not the forum).

Are all those shitty plugins on WF really selling 50+ in a day?

Could be, but some of sellers paying other people or fake accounts for testimonials, then grabbed 50 sales a day. Then dozens of “Paypal dispute” in your account, a few days later asking for refund :D
88 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+1 more
wp_workshop says

Internet marketing is a real business that you can earn some serious money from, but to be honest most of those posts on WF look kinda suspicous to me…

I mean i know it’s a legit forum, it has been around for years, but all those posts “LOOK I MADE XXX DOLLARS IN ONE DAY, I’LL TEACH YOU HOW” immediately turn on the ‘warning signal’ to me. I think a lot of those posts are just people promoting their ad networks and products.

There probably is some valuable information, only you have to be really careful.

53 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 10+ members
+2 more
Mammothology says

WarriorForum is legitimate, however you must wade through a lot of rubbish to get to the good stuff. Some of the top posters on there give good advice but you’ll find wannabes, scammers, posers and so on much more prevalent.

Also, the WSO section is generally full of people selling the same rehashed advice and “get rich quick” schemes. How can you tell a “get rich quick” scheme? When they tell you they aren’t a “get rich quick” scheme you can be pretty sure they are :)

However, I do know a few people who make a load of money on there selling WSO’s so who knows, maybe it can be a useful website?

370 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
PixelStores says

Just a heads up if anyone is thinking about selling a WordPress related product on the WarriorForum, yes you can make a fair amount of money but in terms of recursive revenue i found a service such as ThemeForest far the best option in my opinion.

33 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in United States
KangarooSpirit says

My experience with WarriorForum is that it’s plagued with snake-oil salesmen. There are very few legitimate people who are willing to help a newbie out. The rest seem to peddle their product, which is just hot air.

by
by
by
by
by
by