767 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+6 more
EladChai says

I really don’t understand. There must be something that I can’t see through my eyes.

Is this logo so bad that I get an automated rejection:

Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet our current minimum quality requirements for the category it was submitted to. Please consider taking some time to familiarize yourself with our current library and quality levels of popular items before resubmitting.

At least I could have got an informative reason and not this automated response.

\\

25 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
kitcreativelogo says

Hi EladChai, recently I submited 10 logos and 6 of them hard rejected with the same reason like you… :”( and we just keep on see there are some other low quality logo get approved everyday… ( no offence to the reviewers )

32 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Pakistan
+2 more
fidaktk says

Hi, what is think is. 1. logo icon is not matching with fonts.. 2. just a camera shutter wont work. 3. logo icon color completely different from your text color.

703 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
+3 more
EliIsakov says

I think the font’s and coloring fit in well with the icon it self. It’s a logo, it’s not supposed to match all the time you know.

ahi, gam le sheli em oshim kaha :(

Hi, what is think is. 1. logo icon is not matching with fonts.. 2. just a camera shutter wont work. 3. logo icon color completely different from your text color.
767 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
+6 more
EladChai says

Thanks guys.

Recently a reviewer rejected one of my logos because the shape had too many masks, gradients, and many colors left open in the swatches. I have never heard this before.

Why are the swatches I left open need to be apart of a rejection reason? Also was told that in the eps file (due to the anti-aliasing), there are many lines on the logo shape and might be intimidating to buyers even though it’s just an eps_10 bug and won’t print. This new reviewing approach nerrows down the effects you can add to a logo. So what’s the point? These effects are what makes the logo unique from others. And I would like to say that when a buyer purchases a logo, he won’t try to edit the shape itself (only colors) and 99% of the time the buyers just edit the text. They could have soft-reject and I would make all the changes instead of waiting so long each time. I do have bills to pay, really frustrated.

I’ll try a different approach with this logo, I think it looks better. Hope the reviewers will think that as well. :(

\\

[Eli ahi, lo yodea ma nisgar itam.. lo mevin ma lo beseder.. hem afilu lo kotvim ma leshaper]

703 posts
  • Located in Canada
+3 more
EliIsakov says

Looks better with this idea ahi, i liked the first style also wasn’t a big problem at all.

Tekhanec le skyp gvar…ma kara leha ???

36 posts
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
  • Member of the Envato Team
+6 more
Illustrator88 Envato team says

Thanks guys.

Recently a reviewer rejected one of my logos because the shape had too many masks, gradients, and many colors left open in the swatches. I have never heard this before.

Why are the swatches I left open need to be apart of a rejection reason?
If you check the Vector Submission Requirements (which are the same for Logos), you’ll see these items:
  • Easy to modify by the buyer
  • There should be no unused layers or swatches

Authors should always consider the buyer when constructing files. Not everyone is an expert user. There are ways to achieve the look of special effects without making the file too complicated.

767 posts
+6 more
EladChai says

Thanks guys.

Why are the swatches I left open need to be apart of a rejection reason?
If you check the Vector Submission Requirements (which are the same for Logos), you’ll see these items:
  • Easy to modify by the buyer
  • There should be no unused layers or swatches
Authors should always consider the buyer when constructing files. Not everyone is an expert user. There are ways to achieve the look of special effects without making the file too complicated.

Thanks a lot for your reply. It’s much appreciated.

The items could have been soft-rejected and I would have made all the necessary changes. They are not that bad to be hard rejected like they have no chance at all.

In regards to this rejected logo:

\\

In which way would the buyer change the 3D shape I made? They won’t. Only colors perhaps. Yet, I was told that the file is uneditable. (text is 100% easy to edit. Also included a simple logo version)

I did take the feedback to my attention and now I have re-made the logo and applied all the necessary changes as requested. I do wish it was soft-rejected and not waiting 10 days again.

Also would like to say that I don’t understand why the anti-aliasing in the eps_10 format should be a factor for rejection/approval. This won’t print in anyway. I will add a note about it in the help file so the buyers have nothing to worry about.

15 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
ursdesigner says

Hai EladChai, recently I submitted 42 logos and 13 of them Approved and 29 logos hard rejected.:(. I am 100% unhappy with ‘Unfortunately your submission doesn’t meet …..........’ with this message.

by
by
by
by
by
by