Most likely the London Underground song for us!
YouTube it, I won’t post the link because it contains strong language!
I don’t know if Austria really has one, but the one of my province/state is “Heart of the Alps.”
I don’t know if we have one, but I think we should definitely use something like “We’re not in Russia!” (as many people mix Serbia with Siberia)
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Costa Rica
- Exclusive Author
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Bought between 500 and 999 items
I recentely red this expressin:
Itay, love it or leave it
I think that works better than “pizza, spaghetti, mozzarela”