Let share your work tools for designer and developer! It will be fun!
Good idea .
My personnal dev software is Coda 2 on Mac… And I really love it! I can work directly on my server and it saves me a LOT of time. Then, it’s more a tool than a software but I also often use Firebug in Firefox.
Apart from that, I work with Photoshop CS6 a lot too.
I work with the whole CC Suite, mainly Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and sometimes After Effects.
Furthermore I work with the latest release of Cinema4D!
Good idea .
My personnal dev software is Coda 2 on Mac… And I really love it! I can work directly on my server and it saves me a LOT of time. Then, it’s more a tool than a software but I also often use Firebug in Firefox.Apart from that, I work with Photoshop CS6 a lot too.
I use Coda 2 as well. I use it for a while and I really like it.
As Adobe Suite is expensive so I still use CS4 and it still works for me!
Sublime Text 2/3, Photoshop cs6 and FireFTP addon for FTP haha!
A pencil,eraser and sketch pad,then Adobe CS6 Suite.
Adobe Production Premium CS5.5; After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere, DaVinci Resolve, Mocha for AE, and some plugins for like Foundry’s Camera Tracker, Element 3D and Optical Flares from VideoCopilot and a lot of scripts for AE.
Photoshop CC and Sublime Text 2
I use Photoshop and Illustrator CS6 for designing. In terms of developing, I use:
- CoffeeCup Direct FTP
- Sublime Text 2 & 3
- Google Chrome (for debugging also)
- GitHub for tracking issues and commits
- Notepad++ for files that Sublime isn’t too good with
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.