244 posts
  • Affiliate Level 4
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 1
  • Envato Pack
+6 more
JRChild
says

I’m a novelty Children’s Book designer and occasional illustrator. I’d love to turn Graphicriver into a full time job…

498 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 6
  • Blog Interview
  • Collector Level 2
+6 more
studio_21
says

It sucks having finished Architecture and not having a full time job. But as a side jobs I do : photography/movie editing/music mixing/composing/3d renderings/interior/exterior design and the list goes on.

978 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Featured Item
  • Featured Author
  • Author Level 5
+7 more
FlossieWood
says

BA Hons Degree in Journalism (takes cover!) and now freelance PR

499 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 2
  • Canada
+2 more
TutelageSystems
says

I went to College in Ontario, Canada and graduated in Computer Programmer Analyst and work full time for a Canadian University as a PHP/Web Developer. Every once in awhile I will step away from the web world and develop something small for our IT department.

222 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 7
  • Exclusive Author
  • Weekly Top Seller
+4 more
husamrayan
says

BA degree in graphic design, And work as a Art Director for a design agency.

49 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 5
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 3
+4 more
tamiq
says

Thank you all for the answers. I was very curious how your education and daily job are close to the design/IT field and if that is somewhat related to the Envato marketplace. The most surprising for me are: Biology (JonBuice), Thermal energy engineering (dorde), Journalism (FlossieWood). But Nuclear Engineering (volumens) beats everything :)

324 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 5
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 2
+2 more
NikolaSusa
says

Studying computer science. Living from web design and development, but trying to make game development my primary occupation.

141 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 5
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 2
+4 more
x4er0
says

I still studying Mechanical – constructor.. last year..

6231 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
  • 7 Years of Membership
+13 more
VF
says

Thank you all for the answers. I was very curious how your education and daily job are close to the design/IT field and if that is somewhat related to the Envato marketplace.

I did Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engg and then twice started and discontinued 2 more degrees (not converted into certificate but completed 75% as learning/education). While doing part time degrees, worked on PLC and panel wiring related jobs for 4 years (job was actually served as boost of theoretical knowledge than just work/pay). As of now, I do design, animation and coding which can’t happen efficiently if I didn’t came across engineering experiences!

I can actually relate control panel wiring with jQuery plugins! :P

160 posts
  • Affiliate Level 3
  • Author Level 5
  • Blog Interview
  • Bundle Boss
+7 more
jordie
says

Bachelor of Business (Major in International Business and IT) and a BA in International Studies (Major in German).

by
by
by
by
by
by