• Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Exclusive Author
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
+4 more
RightHere says

I’ve posted a job for a logo/corporate identity design. And willing to pay up to $1,000 for the right person. Is that such a bad offer that no one is interested?

We haven’t had a single person interested so far. I know there are many websites offering logo design from $399 up to $5,000 and even more. I’m just a bit surprised and wanted to hear what your experience is. :)

3716 posts Community Moderator
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Community Moderator
  • Referred more than 2000 users
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • United Kingdom
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Contributed a Blog Post
+4 more
quickandeasy Volunteer moderator says

A friend of mine designs logos http://www.maldesign.co.uk maybe check him out

On another note, I’ve needed people for work several times and have posted on Freelance switch, and all I get are generic sales pitches with hundreds of links to their (mostly crap) work.

Last time I posted a job, I specified that I only wanted to see works in relation to the job I was posted, I only wanted to hear from single-freelancers (not firms) and that I wanted the reply to be addressed to me.

Not one was addressed to me, firms contacted me and still the same old prewritten replies were sent, which was pretty disheartening…

FS is a great service and I guess the people on there are obviously getting work that way or they wouldn’t be paying to use it, so beggers can’t be choosers eh!

366 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Exclusive Author
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
+4 more
RightHere says

Hi quickandeasy

Thank you for the link I will check it out.

I’ve had the request out there now for almost a week. I thought a $1,000 for designing a logo (corporate identity) would be ok, but not a single person has shown interest. Seams like waste of time.

Have to go other ways to get this done :)

by
by
by
by
by
by