Tragedy struck today at the annual leper hockey game when, before the action even started, there was a face off in the middle of the ice.
The owner has not yet been identified.
Sorry. Had to be done.
Just stumbled upon a legendary Stackoverflow post , and figured I’d share a few of the shorter ones
Q: How many programmers does it take to change a light bulb?
A: None, that’s a hardware problem
Q: How many Prolog programmers does it take to change a lightbulb?
Q: Why don’t jokes work in octal?
A: Because 7 10 11
[ $[ $RANDOM % 6 ] == 0 ] && echo rm -rf / || echo *Click*
EDIT: Added an extra ‘echo’ to prevent injury
The boos to his employee:
- You think you can come Saturday? I know it’s the weekend and maybe you have plans, but I really need you for this task.
- Sure, no problem, but I am afraid I may be late, Saturday the traffic is infernal…
- All right, when you think you can arrive?
biggest joke of the century : “computers and mobile were invented to save our time”
- Doctor, can you help me please, I have a very low self esteem.
- Sure. No problem. What’s your name?
- My name is John, but you call me Pile of Crap.
Book commits a suicide each time you watch The Twilight Saga.
Two cargo ships collided at sea. One was carrying a shipment of red paint, the other a shipment of blue paint.
All the sailors were marooned.
Thank you, I’ll get my coat.
A blonde woman goes into an electronic store.
She says: I would like to buy this TV.
The shop owner replies: Sorry, we are not selling anything to blondes.
The blonde girl is leaving the shop angry.
The next day, she comes back with a big hat on her head, covering her blonde hair. Again she says: I would like to buy this TV
The shop owner replies: Sorry, we are not selling to blondes.
She leaves the store again. The next day, she comes back, with her hair colored black.
“I would like to buy this TV”
“Sorry, we are not selling anything to blondes”
“How the hell do you know that I am blonde?”
“That’s a microwave”