• Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 8
  • Collector Level 3
  • Elite Author
+8 more
alkis
says
  • Synplant:

But I rarely use it and prefer to fiddle around with Ableton Live’s built in Synths and Samplers.

169 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
  • 3 Years of Membership
Neon_Music
says

Nexus 2, Kontakt :)

130 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
pietrogirardi
says

U-he Diva. It replaced all the others vst synths.

453 posts
  • Featured Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 1
+2 more
BigBouncyBright
says

Sonic Academy ANA is great. Now it’s my favourite VSTi. It doesn’t loose in sound in compare with NI Massive and LinPlug Albino3, but it’s really user friendly and rather cheap ;)

120 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 3
  • Author Level 4
  • Collector Level 2
+5 more
FHR
says

in the world is a lot of synths :) I would like to note – Rob Papen LinPlug Albino

519 posts
  • Author Level 4
  • Featured Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Affiliate Level 1
+3 more
Octopusic
says

I have had many plugins over the years. I recently broke my computer and I had to redo the daw on an old laptop so I had to look for light plugins for it. Since then It’s amazing how much music I’m doing only with Spectrasonics Trilogy and Atmosphere.

120 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 3
  • Author Level 4
  • Collector Level 2
+5 more
FHR
says

Yes! All Spectrasonics (Omnisphere, Stylus and Trilian) is Cool too! :)

929 posts
  • 8 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 6
  • Collector Level 2
+12 more
AndySlatter
Envato team
says

... Computer Music Magazine version of …
Yet another CMM reader :D
Very useful magazine, good tips, good software reviews and good freebies there. Can’t recommend it enough.
Same here, I never miss an issue! Bought the latest edition yesterday and am looking forward to trying out the latest freebie: “Synthmaster CM” which I will have a dabble with this afternoon.
1596 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Featured Author
  • Author Level 4
  • Bundle Boss
+5 more
SoundFix
says

Very useful magazine, good tips, good software reviews and good freebies there. Can’t recommend it enough.
Same here, I never miss an issue! Bought the latest edition yesterday and am looking forward to trying out the latest freebie: “Synthmaster CM” which I will have a dabble with this afternoon.

I’m going to subscribe to this, it sounds awesome and perfectly suited to what we all do on here!

929 posts
  • 8 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 6
  • Collector Level 2
+12 more
AndySlatter
Envato team
says

I’m going to subscribe to this, it sounds awesome and perfectly suited to what we all do on here!

You won’t regret it Sam, I’d recommend it to anyone (buy it through the app store if you can’t get the physical copy, it has download links for the software and samples).

A large part of my sample library is built from ten years worth of CM magazine samples. I learned lots from the monthly video- producer master classes, the free plugins are awesome, and it’s the best place to keep up with the latest techniques/software/news.

http://www.musicradar.com/news/tech/computer-music-issue-185-plugins-reloaded-on-sale-now-566587
by
by
by
by
by
by