176 posts
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Elite Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
Denoizzed says

The idea of parallax in the header itself is good but the graphic implementation is not. Agreed with MarkDijkstra, looks a bit unprofessional.

176 posts
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Elite Author
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Exclusive Author
Denoizzed says

Sorry, posted twice.

33 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
Websys says

We would buy it. Very nice.

A couple of things from a corporate perspective, possibly have at least a simple blog form so website holder can try to do some social media marketing, and I think you should certainly allow for social icons to appear somewhere (and we favour top of page not bottom).

For your typical vendor of services, being able to have not just a service page, but at least some sort of pricing table or sub-service elements would likely be beneficial.

The easy of editing is fabulous. Hope the slider is easy to uplaod images and videos into as that is one of the frequent problems with many themes (we have had them ourselves).

I think color pickers are a pretty straightforward item to have in a theme these days, and would quickly prevent there from being thousands of identical sites based on this system!

There is already a Vision CMS theme on themeforest by Oxylus. One of our related parties (sister co) purchased the Robust CMS theme from them. Service is not very good, and there have never been any updates to the theme.

Please promise to provide great support, and updates from time to time based on customer suggestions (plus what you dream up) and we would be a guaranteed purchaser.

60 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Potshot says

No.

The cloud animation is cool and all, but what does it add to the template? It ends up being distracting and actually kind of ugly.

Besides that, there isn’t anything really unique about the template. All of the graphic elements are pretty standard stuff; anyone could make it.

33 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
Websys says

Sorry, our comment above is posted in the wrong thread. We logged into themeforest to post a comment, input the wrong password (a slip of the finger on the wrong key). got the redirect to the captcha, got called away while successfully logging in, and then using the back button later to post, went back to the wrong thread.

For your landing page: It is better then some. It needs some minor improvements (the clouds start to go a little awry once you put your cursor up there and then move it back down). And a built in contact form could be useful if one was going to use this landing page like a squeeze page. To us, the many styles and flexibility you have built in are a plus, not a negative.

428 posts
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
  • Europe
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
readactor says

now, after i am sure each of you had already look at what is now in landing page category, before to talk, my math say:

score: 8 – 2. that mean 25% would buy it.

25% from 560 000 TF users mean 140 000 sells!!! is quite a hit isn’t it? [:]. the bundle is a little child. haha!

now, look what said the fatlady:

[ i hate two kind of peoples: 1. those who talk to you at 20cm from your mouth, along with the default white rainfall (this species know always how to avoid your foot put like a barrier) and 2. peoples who talk about professionalism * ]

• peoples from cat. 2 are in 90% of situations in position of peoples from cat. 1

i sent my ego to a walk, and i found myself in place to give a prize, a kind of lliterary jewel:

and that goes to potshooooot for “is cool…and…ugly”!!!

thanks for yes and no answers.

later edit. is second time when a topic started by me goes removed from forum front listings. if wasnt the sidebar with topics where i had commented, i wasnt be able to read it. hehe. thank and to you the silent, kind, and nasty finger. at least now you wasnt delete any post of me. was hard that, because was the first one hehe. keep you in same way. in no case you should grown up and have the guts to say something about what you are doing :)

by
by
by
by
by
by