218 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Russian Federation
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
Alisiya says

As for me I’m a schoolgirl, and I am working hard to scrape through my exams. My ambition is to become an architect. Good wishes to everybody. Be happy!!!

71 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
Diesel_J says

Part time dj, remixer, aj contributor, webdesigner, fitness consultant. I think that sums it up. Have a great week end, everyone.

8 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
christa394 says

I compose and produce music full time, but only the last 2 years since AJ has massively helped with exposure. While writing for AJ isn’t my “full time job”, I could live from marketplace income alone if I wanted to…... but the world is too large and full of opportunity to just stay in one place ;) Before being able to do what I do now full time, I worked as a graphics designer and ran my own small business. Before that…. I try not to remember :)

“I compose and produce music full time, but only the last 2 years since AJ has massively helped with exposure. While writing for AJ isn’t my “full time job”,

So what is your full time job? Since the only presense you seem to have on the internet is through AJ.

“I could live from marketplace income alone if I wanted to…”

That didn’t sound conceded.

“but the world is too large and full of opportunity to just stay in one place” What are you talking about, you are exclusive with AJ.

Why are you eluding that you make more money somewhere else other than AJ’s income. AJ is the only income you make unless your a bag boy. If it weren’t for AJ you’d be nothing.

I just don’t like you demeaning what AJ is to you. “helped with exposure”...AJ is your ONLY exposure.

168 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Italy
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
Skanoir says

I’m at the end of my University carreer in psychology. Actually just started an online part time job… but my dream is to be an airline pilot! :D

719 posts All things are possible, for one who believes.
  • Elite Author
  • Canada
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Won a Competition
  • Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
+3 more
TimMcMorris says

christa394:

So what is your full time job? Since the only presense you seem to have on the internet is through AJ.

That didn’t sound conceded.

What are you talking about, you are exclusive with AJ.

Why are you eluding that you make more money somewhere else other than AJ’s income. AJ is the only income you make unless your a bag boy. If it weren’t for AJ you’d be nothing.

I just don’t like you demeaning what AJ is to you. “helped with exposure”...AJ is your ONLY exposure.

hahahahaha :)

Someone’s feather’s are pretty ruffled!

While I certainly don’t owe you any explanation, and your probably another author concealing your identity that being your first post, I will still play along:

1.) AJ is a large part of what I do, and I am so grateful for the opportunity here, but my friend, I do much more work outside of AJ then I do within. As for your personal opinion about me – you are absolutely entitled to that – but to assume and proclaim that AudioJungle is the only place I am receiving work is absolutely absurd.

I’m sorry, but you don’t know me. You don’t know anything about me….. What, you’ve been on my website maybe, my YouTube channel, listened to a few of my tracks and all of a sudden you come here acting like you know my entire life story and personal business…...please. I will say one thing about the work I get outside of AJ – ONE job can sometimes pay greater then my entire month’s earnings on AJ.

2.) Stating that I “could” live off of the AJ income along wasn’t to boast at all – you are completely missing my point. The original poster was asking “Is there anybody, who’s full time job is making music and selling it on AJ”... in other words, I think he was curious to know if it was actually possible to make enough on AJ income to live – because he doesn’t know if anyone is, or if it’s possible or not. So I was saying – yes it’s possible. As for saying there is so much more out there, what I meant was that some companies will hire you for exclusive rights to your work. If they are going to pay you 10K for the rights, why would you sell it on AJ?

3.) I am not “Exclusive To AJ” – I have an “exclusive portfolio” and “non-exclusive portfolio”. No author is exclusive to the company. Being exclusive here means that the music in that portfolio is only available here, it does not mean that all of the work you ever created is exclusive to AJ ;)

4.) Thank GOD for AJ. You have NO IDEA how thankful I am for what has happened here – and you don’t know how hard I have work and continue to work to progress. Do you think you just throw a few happy tunes together and then poof you have 7,000 sales? I’m not stupid and I certainly understand how critical this marketplace has been to my overall success and business.

The saddest thing about your post is how skewed your view of everything I said was. I mean, it wasn’t even a little off, it was WAYYY off of everything I intended to communicate. I was trying to encourage those who are still working other jobs and wanting to have a music career full time, that it is possible…, and through AJ it IS possible! Also, I am a pretty die-hard AJ evangelist. I promote AudioJungle everywhere. What have you done for AudioJungle other then trying to tear me down?

If you want to know about genuine desire to see other succeed here, go ask some of the authors who have e-mailed me privately, and ask them how I responded. If I just boasted about myself and flipped them off, or tried my best to help when I could.

I have scratched and scraped my way up from the bottom. For 15 YEARS I had no success. I toiled and I tried and failed over and over again…..but I kept pushing and I kept going and I fought hard to get where I am.

I went years without money, often without food and hated that I couldn’t even provide for my own family….but I was determined and had loving friends, family and an amazing wife by my side to help push me along through all the tough years. Without THEM , I would be nothing. To say “without AJ I would be nothing” is the statement that you made that is the furthest from the truth.

Please think a little bit more next time before posting such great accusations.

914 posts
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Russian Federation
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
permian says

Hey, brazas, stop fighting! Let’s make this world less angry with our music! )

265 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
soundengine says

“If it weren’t for AJ you’d be nothing” I guess there’s no need to answer someone who talks like this.

What is your profession?

I don’t know what my profession is. I studied literature and left it (still paying back the loans!!). Then I had a rough time in my life and worked in many jobs including publishing, translation, web design, coding, paperwork, etc. In the mean time, i was making music at home as a hobby without finishing a single song :)

Then I found audiojungle. It was christmas time and i uploaded a tune and it was sold, then uploaded another and it was sold as well. Then I told to myself maybe i cannot be an astronaut but i can be a musician :p

I think i’m a talented person and could earn more from lots of other things but i am not after so much money. So here i’m, a wannabe musician learning music and earning a few bucks. I’m not planning to do anything else until i run out of resources though :)

59 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Honduras
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
carloscerrato says

I have a BD in Communications and Advertising, work as a freelance audio producer, and part-time Call Center Agent.

4605 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
  • Beta Tester
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
+6 more
KingDog Staff says