• Power Elite Author
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 13
  • Trendsetter
+9 more
Dream-Theme
says

Just wanted to share this :D

(our coder working on a layout of one of our themes)

3007 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 5
  • Author Level 9
  • Bundle Boss
+8 more
duotive
says

:)))))))))) lol

1142 posts It's in the pipeline!
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Author Level 11
+9 more
purethemes
says

Nice chair! :) And pretty lady coder :) That’s not something you see every day :D

605 posts I love the web!
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
  • Most Wanted Winner
  • Freebie
+5 more
htmgarcia
says

Nice chair! :) And pretty lady coder :) That’s not something you see every day :D

+1 Agree!

111 posts
  • Author Level 2
  • Collector Level 4
  • Exclusive Author
  • 4 Years of Membership
+1 more
Section214
says

Definitely noticed the coder before the array of devices… I’m jealous. Wish I had someone like her working with me! BTW … what’s the advantage of a dozen devices over something like this?

2054 posts
  • Affiliate Level 3
  • Author Level 11
  • Collector Level 2
  • Elite Author
+11 more
bitfade
says

438 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 4
  • Collector Level 3
  • Exclusive Author
Pixelous
says

Definitely noticed the coder before the array of devices… I’m jealous. Wish I had someone like her working with me! BTW … what’s the advantage of a dozen devices over something like this?

Services like this cheat in some cases, it’s more stable I think to test it on live devices.

972 posts
  • Power Elite Author
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 13
  • Trendsetter
+9 more
Dream-Theme
says

BTW … what’s the advantage of a dozen devices over something like this?

Sorry man, but that’s crap. That will not show you a frozen javascript animation issue on iOS 6. That won’t show you the difference in handling onclick event in mobile Safari and every other mobile browser. You’ll definitely won’t be aware of issues getting window height and width params. You won’t be terrified about Opera Turbo making your ajax broken. And that won’t reveal to you that many themes here on TF are… not actually responsive :D

Man, I’m telling you, coding for mobile devices is no better then for IE 5 .5!

111 posts
  • Author Level 2
  • Collector Level 4
  • Exclusive Author
  • 4 Years of Membership
+1 more
Section214
says

BTW … what’s the advantage of a dozen devices over something like this?

Sorry man, but that’s crap. That will not show you a frozen javascript animation issue on iOS 6. That won’t show you the difference in handling onclick event in mobile Safari and every other mobile browser. You’ll definitely won’t be aware of issues getting window height and width params. You won’t be terrified about Opera Turbo making your ajax broken. And that won’t reveal to you that many themes here on TF are… not actually responsive :D

Man, I’m telling you, coding for mobile devices is no better then for IE 5 .5!

Good point…. I’ve always tested my code on all major desktop browsers, but the multitude of quirks in the mobile world never even occurred to me. Thanks for the tip! Guess it’s a good thing I’m still in the learning phase when it comes to template design!

972 posts
  • Power Elite Author
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 13
  • Trendsetter
+9 more
Dream-Theme
says

Good point…. I’ve always tested my code on all major desktop browsers, but the multitude of quirks in the mobile world never even occurred to me. Thanks for the tip! Guess it’s a good thing I’m still in the learning phase when it comes to template design!

Oh, did I mention awesome retina displays and serving graphics for them?

Now seriously. Mobile development requires phone and tablet on iOS and clean Android. Min. 4 devices. If you hear someone telling that good code will work everywhere, than it must be a plane HTML . :D

by
by
by
by
by
by