2217 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

It happened to me once or twice in Firefox… Site was not working, while at the same time it was working perfectly in Chrome… Try clearing cache in your browser and then reload the page… Might work, might not ;)

844 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
SBJEWEL says
urbazon said
It happened to me once or twice in Firefox… Site was not working, while at the same time it was working perfectly in Chrome… Try clearing cache in your browser and then reload the page… Might work, might not ;)

I always use Chrome man…. Thanks for your opinion :) ..... Going to upload again…. Lets see what happen this time !

3970 posts After Effects Templates
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has referred 500+ members
+9 more
miseld says
SBJEWEL said
urbazon said
I always use Chrome man…. Thanks for your opinion :) ..... Going to upload again…. Lets see what happen this time !

Use FTP :) and check your ZIP

844 posts
+2 more
SBJEWEL says
miseld said
SBJEWEL said
urbazon said
Use FTP :) and check your ZIP

ZIP works just fine…... but still same situation… It’s now 4 hours. Damn i hate waiting ! :sick:

3013 posts
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
TNL3542 says

just hang in their im sure it will be fine just gotta play the waiting game.. yeah i know it sux :)

1614 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 8 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Located in Australia
+10 more
collis Envato team says

Hey folks, thanks for reporting this, I’ve just contacted our on-call developer since it’s the weekend, to get him to take a look. We’ll keep you posted!

431 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Located in Australia
+9 more
john says

Hey @SBJEWEL I just went and reviewed the error logs for the upload system and it looks like there’s some kind of problem with the HTML you’re putting into the item description.

Could you please respond to your esupport ticket with the exact description you’re trying to put on your item so we can try and debug it in the office tomorrow? It’s a trickier problem than I can deal with on my laptop right at the minute.

822 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Flinzar says

Try clearing cache and cookies.

844 posts
+2 more
SBJEWEL says
john said
Hey @SBJEWEL I just went and reviewed the error logs for the upload system and it looks like there’s some kind of problem with the HTML you’re putting into the item description. Could you please respond to your esupport ticket with the exact description you’re trying to put on your item so we can try and debug it in the office tomorrow? It’s a trickier problem than I can deal with on my laptop right at the minute.

@ John i just respond my support ticket with my items description; what i was trying to put in my items description. Please check my email. Thank you for your support. :)

3723 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred more than 5000 members
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
quickandeasy says

Did this to me about 2 months ago, every time I tried uploading I got this error, then I left it a week and it worked.

by
by
by
by
by
by