844 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
SBJEWEL says
john said
Hey @SBJEWEL I just went and reviewed the error logs for the upload system and it looks like there’s some kind of problem with the HTML you’re putting into the item description. Could you please respond to your esupport ticket with the exact description you’re trying to put on your item so we can try and debug it in the office tomorrow? It’s a trickier problem than I can deal with on my laptop right at the minute.
@ John thank you so much….. :) Really that was a problem with HTML . I figure out now and already upload that items. Now You can delete my support ticket number. No need more help from support. Save your valuable time !

Guys now it’s working… actually that was my HTML problem…. sorry !

Thank you all :)

3085 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
Raincutter says
SBJEWEL said
john said
Hey @SBJEWEL I just went and reviewed the error logs for the upload system and it looks like there’s some kind of problem with the HTML you’re putting into the item description. Could you please respond to your esupport ticket with the exact description you’re trying to put on your item so we can try and debug it in the office tomorrow? It’s a trickier problem than I can deal with on my laptop right at the minute.
@ John thank you so much….. :) Really that was a problem with HTML . I figure out now and already upload that items. Now You can delete my support ticket number. No need more help from support. Save your valuable time !

Guys now it’s working… actually that was my HTML problem…. sorry !

Thank you all :)

It would be nice to let know what was causing the problem. Might help newbies if they ever encounter the same problem.

431 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Located in Australia
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+9 more
john says
Raincutter said
It would be nice to let know what was causing the problem. Might help newbies if they ever encounter the same problem.

I’m still planning on having a look into this for exactly that reason.

by
by
by
by
by
by