I Speak 2:
Azerbaijani, Russian, and a bit of English
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Author had a Free File of the Month
English, we don’t really learn other languages in England. We’re probably a bit ignorant to be honest.
French and English
Funny thread)) English, russian, ukrainian. Hope to learn italian soon
I speak very broken English. Just enough to get by and communicate but you have to speak very loudly and clearly to me.
I don’t speak any other languages.
Latvian and English.
English (American), Spanish (Mexican), French, Italian, Japanese, Tagalog. Currently learning Mandarin.
French, English and a little bit Russian.
Slovenian, English, Spannish and learning German ( studying mechanical engineering, so it might be useful ). But it’s a lot harder learning a language by yourself after high school. Especially if its German