84 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
Jonah-B says

Macbook Pro here. I made the switch last month and this is my first apple computer. I really love it. It’s a wonderful computer. That said, it’s not as much of a change as I was expecting. There are differences, but none of them really major. Apples and oranges really.

The main thing I’m enjoying about the switch is Logic. It’s an apple exclusive so I’m glad that I finally have the opportunity to use it. It’s a fantastic program.

53 posts
  • Venezuela
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
ReyMarval says

I’ve my first and only rusty Compaq Presario C700 which sometimes reaches so hot that you can burn if you keep your hand on it :D

101 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
Zanzad says

IBM 286DX 8MHz 1MB RAM 20MB HDD . Just update my OS from DOS to Windows 3.1

2051 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
Landonw says

Macbook Pro here. I made the switch last month and this is my first apple computer. I really love it. It’s a wonderful computer. That said, it’s not as much of a change as I was expecting. There are differences, but none of them really major. Apples and oranges really. The main thing I’m enjoying about the switch is Logic. It’s an apple exclusive so I’m glad that I finally have the opportunity to use it. It’s a fantastic program.

Ohoho, Apples and oranges.. Always love that one..

I have a custom built machine with a 6-core processor and a 2GB GPU … Not really into gaming as much as I was so I’m going for the retina macbook pro soon ;)

81 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
ElliotJackson says

This. I love it!

673 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
+1 more
LCweb says

I’m a PC man and also a gamer. My pc “base” is 6 years old, but step by step I’ve updated a lot of parts. Soon (thanks to envato earnings :D ) I will buy a new processor/ram/mobo

CPU : Intel E6300 @1.86Ghz CPU Cooler: a greeeat Zalman, but I don’t remind the model :) MoBo: a very basic and crappy ASUS GPU : Sapphire 5770 Vapor-X RAM : 4GB ddr2 (maybe at 800Mhz?) HDD : WD Caviar Black 640GB Screen: a magnificent brand new DELL 24 ” IPS

The funny thing is that even with that very old parts I can play at HD resolutions with a good framerate :D

by
by
by
by
by
by