- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Exclusive Author
- Beta Tester
Thank you for the answer, scottwills.
I’ve read the link you gave and I think pairofdimez is right: it doesn’t say anywhere that you can use what you bought only once:
“The price listed for all Products provides you, the purchaser, with a license limited to your use only, and you agree not to engage, directly or indirectly, without the written consent of us or the supplying Member, licensing, sublicensing, promotion, advertising or distribution of the Product. “
In fact, I would be very surprised if it was for just one time. I have never seen such a license in the graphics world. It would also be so incredibly impossible to enforce!
But, I’d feel much more comfortable if we got the final word from the PTB here.