5458 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Australia says

What one thing would you like to try ?

Such as parachute , skiing , scuba diving , learning a new language etc etc

I would like to have a go at target shooting, but I have never even held a gun lol. With a whacking great silencer on it… sniper kinda thang

731 posts
    Has referred 500+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+7 more
mordauk says

Scuba and sky diving.

3197 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+10 more
ThomGeskin says

Great question SportTipsWorld. After much thought and planning, it’ll have to be: Climbing K2 (or die trying). I’m aware of the risks, financial, and preparation involved. I’ll say one thing, if it does happen, I’ll put a little Envato flag at the top just for kicks. Cheers!

1677 posts Envato Elite Author
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
Tean says

Great question SportTipsWorld. After much thought and planning, it’ll have to be: Climbing K2 (or die trying). I’m aware of the risks, financial, and preparation involved. I’ll say one thing, if it does happen, I’ll put a little Envato flag at the top just for kicks. Cheers!

I know climbing was supposed to be a personal pleasure, but outside of the climbing world, nobody’s heard of it.

Wouldnt you rather say: “I have climbed Everest” ? :P

3197 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+10 more
ThomGeskin says

Wouldnt you rather say: “I have climbed Everest” ? :P

Gotta keep it humble. One step at a time. If I climb the 2nd highest, I’ll still have something to look forward to!

3014 posts
    Helps us moderate the forums Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Won a competition
+16 more
dtbaker Volunteer moderator says

What one thing would you like to try ?

Such as parachute , skiing , scuba diving , learning a new language etc etc

I would like to have a go at target shooting, but I have never even held a gun lol. With a whacking great silencer on it… sniper kinda thang

oh wow. that is so weird. I’ve been working on this list this morning: http://dtbaker.com.au/52-new-things-to-do-in-2011/index.html and I just popped into the forums to ask for more ideas.

haha.. !

3014 posts
    Helps us moderate the forums Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations Won a competition
+16 more
dtbaker Volunteer moderator says

cough steals ur “learning a new language” idea cough

2215 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
crozer says

I’ll definitely go for parachuting off a plane :D

5458 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Australia says

cough steals ur “learning a new language” idea cough

LOL

I have loads, but thought 1 idea would be enough…

Here are some more.

Lose weight

Get Fit

Drink Less

Visit a new country

Learn a new skill

Take up a new hobby

Spend more time with the family

Go fishing more and catch a fish thats heavier than the bait.

Find a way of blocking facebook from emailing me and annoying me

Wait with baited breath for the new gillette 24 blade razor

Go 4wd on straddy

3197 posts
+10 more
ThomGeskin says

SportTipsWorld, my bad, it seems you are talking about something like new year’s resolutions. In that case, disregard the whole K2 adventure. For the next few months, moving to a new city, going to lay low for a while.

by
by
by
by
by
by