Thanks for putting a note, the problem that you mentioned has been fixed. We’ve optimized the product about 40% . So it should works smoothly.
I see. Just tried it again – better. However, I’ll suggest the following…
1) The “Text Settings” popup / modal dialog is far too small (specifically the actual WYSIWYG content editor area) especially on large monitors with resolutions of 1920×1080 or 2560×1600. Feels somewhat claustrophobic in there. It’d be nice if it dynamically re-sized to fit the width of the screen. If that causes too many issues, making it bigger or even offering an option to specify the width manually would be great.
2) It’d be nice if the ””Full” state remained / persisted after the “Publish / Update” was pressed. It seems to want to keep reverting to “Compact” mode every time. Don’t know if that’s intentional or not.
Thanks for your suggestions. We’ve just noted for further brainstorming.
Since that time we’ve released a brand new version with bug fixes and serious improvement in the functionality. Feel free to download it http://wordpress.org/plugins/ig-pagebuilder/
Moreover, for developers who want to use IG PageBuilder, the code is available at Github https://github.com/wp-plugins/ig-pagebuilder
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.