282 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Deep_Blue says

I keep very critical passwords on my mind, I do not trust saving them anywhere else even on a paper. For other less important passwords I do no mind using a password manager, lastPass looks great I will try it.

282 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Deep_Blue says

I just use my head. I have a kind of cipher though, so even if I’ve forgotten the actual password, I can remember it based on criteria of the site. So it’ll be a certain word based on something to do with the site, followed by a number based on something else and then a single letter at the end that’s based on something else. All I have to remember is the cipher, rather than the actual passwords. I’m not just a breathtakingly pretty face!

Good practice. I had used pattern technique in the past to remeber ATM codes rather than memorizing the code itself, where I memorize an imaginary shape formed by the order of buttons I click with my finger, something similar to todays andriod mobiles unlock (although I had used this method in the years before the appearance of andriod systems), this way I will never forget the code :)

1079 posts
  • Forum Superstar
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
Smartik says

Thank you for answers. I really appreciate all thoughts here. I must admit that 1Password look very nice and strong, after reading about it on official website I’m impressed and I think it deserve that 50$ especially for Mac design. Too bad I’m on Windows, I would love to have this well designed app on my computer. :)

by
by
by
by
by
by