Fernandestelecaster
Fernandestelecaster Recent Posts Threads Started
114 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Located in Europe Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Fernandestelecaster says

When I want to upload a song I can add an audio preview (MP3 format), and the main files (“ZIP – All files for buyers, not including preview images”). I suppose the main file is the hole project that can be opened in a recording software. If so, does audiojungle demand a specific recording software? The software I use to record is Reapper.

1049 posts
    Had an item featured on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Interviewed on an Envato blog Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+7 more
Sonicbyte says

Hi, are you want to sell a song or a song wth source files ?

If you only want to sell a song you don’t have to upload the source files, only the wav or mp3.

1049 posts
    Had an item featured on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Interviewed on an Envato blog Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+7 more
Sonicbyte says

And btw… if it’s for a song and it sounds professional you can use whatever software you want. Reaper it’s cool

Fernandestelecaster
114 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Located in Europe Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Fernandestelecaster says

Tanks. Your answer was helpfull. Cheers

249 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+1 more
Adigold says

My Main app is Logic Pro for all the midi/scoring and creative stuff Protools for Editing and mixing Ableton Live on stage and for stretching things around. cubase 6 for correcting Vocals :)

Fernandestelecaster
114 posts
Fernandestelecaster says

I only use Reapper. I do all that with this software

928 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Russian Federation
+1 more
permian says

I suppose the main file is the hole project that can be opened in a recording software.

No, it’s the end result of your project – a song in your case.

951 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+1 more
Kurlykovs says

Wma for the buyer mp3 for the review/preview and http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/353/ get the watermark from this link and put it on the Mp3 file or it will get rejected.

1286 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+4 more
UJ-pro says

You can add both to your ZIP-File for the buyer. mp3 AND wav. Makes the offer a bit more attractiv, ‘cause the customer will get both and can choose.

The only different than between the mp3 in the customer-zip and th e mp3 in the preview is, that the preview needs the watermark.

Fernandestelecaster
114 posts
Fernandestelecaster says

I thought that Envato ads the watermark. Thank you for clarifying that.

by
by
by
by
by
by