18 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Located in Brazil Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
BruCasati says

(if I’m in the wrong topic, sorry … I’m newbie here). :bashful:

I sent this picture recently, and was rejected. The argument of Envato was:

“The idea is great the end result of the image looks unfinished. It Requires more work.”

I am here to ask for your help. I honestly do not think my picture looks “unfinished” :stress: , but I’m open to suggestions. :)

What could I improve to be accepted?

3197 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+10 more
ThomGeskin says

(if I’m in the wrong topic, sorry … I’m newbie here). :bashful:
Moved to Item Discussion
1407 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
Stylius says

Don’t worry, one of the moderators will move it to the right topic. You have a great idea, but I would add some shadows and/or gradients. It’s a great idea but you should make it more realistic, and I would change the reflection for a shadow or something. I hope it helped! ;) Good luck!

EDIT : Dzinc, you’re really quick! :D

18 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Located in Brazil Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
BruCasati says

But I saw some pictures that were not soooo realistic (had not much effect), and they still accepted …

Send all suggestions that have … What else can I improve?

O_O

NOTE : Dzinc, thanks! :)

72 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
LawrenceRed says

Maybe it’s just my imagination but the brown mud looks like something else to me … Try placing the plant into a flower vase or something …

Good Luck ! :)

1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Ireland
Wackoo says

The only thing I could really think of is to edit the mud. The plant and bug look great but the mud to me needs refining.

18 posts
+1 more
BruCasati says

SaintLaur and Wackoo: Yeah, I understand what you mean. I didn’t think about it, but … If two people think this, others may think too. I’ll think something better (perhaps something other than a vese). Then I’ll post here and ask for new opinions.

Other than that, you think it needs more shade, or a gradient? I honestly didn’t want to put gradient because the style of this picture is NOT gradient. But as the shadow … What do you think?

(Thank you ALL guys … you are opening my mind)

_

2116 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+2 more
Graphic-Studio says

My opinion:

That one drop of water looks solitary, maybe some more drops of water on the leafs.

And perhaps, instead of just the mud, a small hill of Grass?

The Ladybug is Great! Maybe another Landing with wings open?

Currently the Reflection of the Mud underneath looked like a Flower of some sort to me.

Even maybe a small grassy hill and a litle stream or pond in background?

Just my few ideas for you.

;-)

18 posts
+1 more
BruCasati says

I want to thank everyone who helped me! His opinions were very important to me!

With the help of each and every one of you my drawing has been approved!

I am very happy since it first! But more will come!

:D

Here, my image: []

Link(s) removed by Mod

314 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
stefusilviu says

It looks great. Congratulations.

by
by
by
by
by
by